Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Wooow!! So good. Some might not like the humiliation aspect, but I love it! Do you plan on writing any more??

Maybe. I guess there's a second chapter already in my head. But I have to be in an unusual headspace to want to write this sort of thing.

Reactions: ilpallazo

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe. I guess there's a second chapter already in my head. But I have to be in an unusual headspace to want to write this sort of thing.

Is humiliation not your usual kink? Interesting as you write it so well. Why not try some comparison stories where there is no real humiliation? Or just one where a girl discovers someone has the biggest cock she's ever seen and how that makes her feel. You don't have to have humiliation.

Just a thought. You're a good writer. You need to write more.

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Just reading it in short bursts because I've finished multiple times throughout the story so getting as much out of it as possible. Great dirty talk!

Reactions: pimpinsmurf

Is humiliation not your usual kink? Interesting as you write it so well. Why not try some comparison stories where there is no real humiliation? Or just one where a girl discovers someone has the biggest cock she's ever seen and how that makes her feel. You don't have to have humiliation.

Just a thought. You're a good writer. You need to write more.

I don’t think it’s my usual kink, no. Not exactly. I come at it from a different perspective, perhaps, in that I do not fantasize about being humiliated myself. I like the extreme objectification, and I think that is more heightened where there are opposites. And then of course it’s all kind of silly, and I also feel some ambivalence about participating in body shaming — even in a fictional, fantasy environment.

That said, I guess I was in the right headspace recently, as I did write another chapter:
https://www.literotica.com/s/what-were-worth-to-her-ch-02

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t think it’s my usual kink, no. Not exactly. I come at it from a different perspective, perhaps, in that I do not fantasize about being humiliated myself. I like the extreme objectification, and I think that is more heightened where there are opposites. And then of course it’s all kind of silly, and I also feel some ambivalence about participating in body shaming — even in a fictional, fantasy environment.

That said, I guess I was in the right headspace recently, as I did write another chapter:

You HAVE to write a third chapter at some point. You can't end it on a cliffhanger like that. I mean, take your time. No rush, but I need to know the mystery person that now knows Tiny's secret. Especially, since he doesn't yet know who's behind the mask. You could even do two more chapters. One can be from the mystery masked person's perspective, their day leading up to the party and end it at the same spot, just from her perspective. Then the final chapter that shows what happens next and her unmasking.

If you wanted to extend the series, you could do a spin-off of Karen and all her sexual escapades. I'm sure she's got an entire backstory of kinky stories.

Or give Adam an origin story. When he first realized he was hung. His first time etc. You've got a rich world of characters you've created.

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

REALLY GREAT SERIES! GREAT JOB!

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media