Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Moose99

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just came across this! I actually wrote Brother and Boyfriend at Nude Beach. I just wanted to say it feels food to be recognized by you, Moose. Your "big best friend in the shower" story was a glossary for me and easily the main inspiration for my story. I was like "I want exactly this, but with Ben in the room."

And it's a bonus that the other author you added in the sph category is Runtz3, the guy who wrote Second Place. That's another one of my favorites.

As we all know, there's not a lot out there that lingers on the period between her hesitation and her mind succumbing to the bigger cock. I'd like to keep adding to it. If you guys have suggestions, I'm all ears. I'm thinking my next one will have a bit of nonconsent at first, like an NTR mind break hentai but without the awkward translation.

What a pleasant surprise! After a quick scan I was immediately encapsulated with the story and dialogue style so I knew it would be worth reading the whole thing through (where often I skip ahead to the dirty talk dialogue to see if it's in the style I like).

First thing I did when I saw the story was go to the author page to see if there's more, so consider the compliment mutual. I keep finding myself coming back to your story because it's the closest to the style of dirty talk that I like, love the humiliation superiority dynamics as well. Great that you're already thinking of ideas and twists to add. I was even thinking of leaving a comment to encourage, defend and praise continuing of this style.

Best dirty talk I've seen for a while -

Remniscient of TheTalkMan who, ironically, was also partial influence of my own stories.
"Literotica.com - Members - TheTalkMan - Submissions"
Most of his are about a guy succumbing to the "homewrecker" girl but I'm drawn to the ones of the girl succumbing the guy and his "asset".
Notable examples (unfortunately I think his only 2 on guys as the big dick seducers - fortunately with initial hatred as dyamic as well)

But your one is much more concise and thus more consumable. The dirty talk /language is so rich and stimulating which makes it a thrill and joy to read and come back to. Eagerly await more!

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Because user "godofthesea" brings it up, here's some of my entries into this category as well (no particular order):

My stories:
Other:
More stories that are a bit more vague so just posting here (not sure if reposted):

Girlfriend Taken by Bigger Cock - Exhibitionist & Voyeur - Literotica.com

My Girlfriend's Mom Shrieked - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

Extreme Size Encounter - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com

Page 3 - Yours Ch. 01 - BDSM - Literotica.com

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Moose99

Sarapis2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This guy (PurpleMonkeyDishwash) does a lot of stories about it, but it tends to be tied up in other genres too, this is probably the most straightforward. Double Date - Fetish - Literotica.com

Also basically this guy's whole deal, though it focuses more on everyone being pure and upright (there's usually a religious leader) until exposed to the big one.
Literotica.com - Members - NTRmaster - Submissions
He's got a website with more
Unrelenting Cruelty

This guy, too, has a whole series about it. It focuses on a father who enjoys stealing the girlfriends of his son.
Literotica.com - Members - acdd123 - Submissions

This is a fun trilogy
The Allotment - Loving Wives - Literotica.com

And for people who want a complete reverse of the standard and some of the annoyance a woman might have in the situation.
https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/she_cries/Dara and Kyle.txt

An interesting one from a great writer
Ashley's Corruption - NonConsent/Reluctance - Literotica.com

Stormbringer has, of course, dabbled in this genre, as he has others. An interesting one, in this case it the other guy is very sneaky about it.
STORIES BY STORMBRINGER: The Bigger, The Better

And there's this
Amanda, My Sweetheart - Exhibitionist & Voyeur - Literotica.com

And this one, which cuts some to the quick but involves a slow reluctance being won over, not once, but twice. Probably my favorite.
The Good Guy Always Loses Ch. 01 - NonConsent/Reluctance - Literotica.com

Careful on this site, it's full of bad half-assed stories and hate. This is an old one, from before the site changed a bit. In this one it's not -just- size, but also experience that really wins her over. Though the size is still there.
. - Anything For a Friend

I'm checking out the stories everyone listed above, thanks Moose99 for keeping this active. So many stories and interests get lost to time. I've also read fantasyfunchat, though I preferred the slow corruption of "Former Good Girl, Now Gangbang Slut."

Pygmalion

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stormbringer has, of course, dabbled in this genre, as he has others. An interesting one, in this case it the other guy is very sneaky about it.
STORIES BY STORMBRINGER: The Bigger, The Better

That was hilarious. I remember reading the story that inspired it, and wincing because the penis pump thing can easily go wrong and the way it was described was just excruciating. The poor naive schmuck was basically doing permanent damage to his cock AND he was being persuaded into being a willing cuckold with the flimsiest of excuses. I was a bit surprised by Stormbringer's alternate ending, seems unusual for him.

Edited to make sense.

StanDarsh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: rock_cok

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just came across this! I actually wrote Brother and Boyfriend at Nude Beach. I just wanted to say it feels food to be recognized by you, Moose. Your "big best friend in the shower" story was a glossary for me and easily the main inspiration for my story. I was like "I want exactly this, but with Ben in the room."

And it's a bonus that the other author you added in the sph category is Runtz3, the guy who wrote Second Place. That's another one of my favorites.

Where can we find second place?

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay