Request for more biltmore-style "unwilling at first but then see's big dick" stories?

Pygmalion

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Miss Goody Two Shoes - Loving Wives - Literotica.com
Impregnorium - No Condoms, No Pills, No Pulling Out! (Brother in Law)
Impregnorium - No Condoms, No Pills, No Pulling Out! (The Partner's Wife)
Crying Wolf - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com

Here's a few I've really liked. They mostly fit with the theme, the woman doesn't really like the man, but somehow they end up fucking, either because he's hung or because being hung gives him the confidence to seduce her. I'll admit it's not really the reluctance that gets me excited it's the cheating. Although I'll admit the wife or girlfriend being determined to be faithful right up until the stud is balls deep inside her is hot.

Crying Wolf is one by The_Shadow_Rising who has been recommended on this thread before. I love them because they introduce something I find ultra hot in that the stud who is seducing the wife/fiancee/girlfriend is usually someone the husband/fiance/boyfriend trusts (usually his best friend) making the unknowing betrayal even better. The only thing is they can be bit long-winded, I mean the worst culprit is The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadence which is 93 pages long! So I can't recommend it though I do recommend most of his other stories.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Miss Goody Two Shoes - Loving Wives - Literotica.com
Impregnorium - No Condoms, No Pills, No Pulling Out! (Brother in Law)
Impregnorium - No Condoms, No Pills, No Pulling Out! (The Partner's Wife)
Crying Wolf - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com

Here's a few I've really liked. They mostly fit with the theme, the woman doesn't really like the man, but somehow they end up fucking, either because he's hung or because being hung gives him the confidence to seduce her. I'll admit it's not really the reluctance that gets me excited it's the cheating. Although I'll admit the wife or girlfriend being determined to be faithful right up until the stud is balls deep inside her is hot.

Crying Wolf is one by The_Shadow_Rising who has been recommended on this thread before. I love them because they introduce something I find ultra hot in that the stud who is seducing the wife/fiancee/girlfriend is usually someone the husband/fiance/boyfriend trusts (usually his best friend) making the unknowing betrayal even better. The only thing is they can be bit long-winded, I mean the worst culprit is The Perils of Rock n Roll Decadence which is 93 pages long! So I can't recommend it though I do recommend most of his other stories.
Wanted to just remark this is an amazing contribution! Not sure why posts aren't getting more likes, maybe since it's been so long since such stories have been posted, the viewership isn't checking into LPSG as much. Thanks heaps though not even sure how you found some of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wanted to just remark this is an amazing contribution! Not sure why posts aren't getting more likes, maybe since it's been so long since such stories have been posted, the viewership isn't checking into LPSG as much. Thanks heaps though not even sure how you found some of them!
Agree I'm guilty of checking into here now and again for these kind of stories but I've definitely missed some really good ones. Loved embarrassed by a teen and would love to read more like it.

I'm also guilty of starting my own (Girlfriend Going Abroad) and not following through on it so need to go back to writing after a couple a chapters.

Pygmalion

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I read a lot. If I'm not gonna like a story I generally know within a few paragraphs. So I can fairly easily start reading a few dozen stories while not finishing the majority of them. If I don't like it, but I think it might be relevant to this thread I might read a bit further to double check and post it here anyway.

For example, I didn't finish reading the first one of these links, the next five barely fit the theme of this thread, and the last one doesn't really but I figured other people might share my particular kinks, especially in this thread.

Watching girlfriend submit to my asshole friend!
. - Her husband is terrified of her meeting his boss, 'Big Dick Bill'.
. - Pretty college student humiliates her boyfriend by sucking his douchebag brother's cock.
. - Bride-to-be can't resist her father-in-law's fat cock on the morning of her wedding day.
Shy college girl leaves the loving arms of her sleeping boyfriend to go and get fucked by the number one player on campus. - princessfucked
. - Good of the Order ch. 2 - Shelley's Tale
. - Cheating My Hubby With His Best Friend

Last edited:

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
New entry in "unwilling at first seduced by big cock" genre - stick with it takes until 2nd page.
Page 2 - Roommates Ch. 01 - Exhibitionist & Voyeur - Literotica.com

usually prefer when the girl "hates" the guy at first but this is alright too because it's focused around the girl becoming completely mind-changed and enamoured w/ big D

Krugen62

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Moose99

bobbyjo92