Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

D

deleted4783311

So I've taken a break from the bathmate for a little bit. Seem to be getting some swelling in my urethra..not sure why. On a different note, I've incorporated more manual stretching at the suggestion of Gregie a while back, and I am very happy with that new routine. Hoping to see a little growth spurt. I still have not been brave enough yet to try jelqs...

Elmassuelto787

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what’s your actual size in comparison to the hydro 7?
Sometimes it takes that area to get accustomed to the action of pumping. It happens to me as well where I get days with perfect seals and days that are trash. That’s why I’m sizing down to the hydro 7 for perfect seals everytime. I’ll use the X40 for more girth based training.
Semi hard about 4-4.5. Getting to seal while under water hasn’t been a problem. The problem is using it while standing up its a hit or miss.
Now what is the difference between pumping while soft vs hard?

D

deleted972301

Semi hard about 4-4.5. Getting to seal while under water hasn’t been a problem. The problem is using it while standing up its a hit or miss.
Now what is the difference between pumping while soft vs hard?

I would continue pumping with that semi. Until you have some time under your belt and graduate into that erect pumping. It’ll keep the your gains consistent and you want feel as though some days you are gaining more than others. Consistency brother. Keep tinkering around with the sessions while standing. Takes the skin in the public area some time to get accustomed to it. Also try without the insert. You get a closer and better seal while standing in the shower.

D

deleted972301

So I've taken a break from the bathmate for a little bit. Seem to be getting some swelling in my urethra..not sure why. On a different note, I've incorporated more manual stretching at the suggestion of Gregie a while back, and I am very happy with that new routine. Hoping to see a little growth spurt. I still have not been brave enough yet to try jelqs...

jelqing between sets is really where it’s at, but you have to take your time while you are working up to that stage where you are trying to accomplish those. @Gregie is 100 correct with incorporating manual stretching. I use them from time to time as a warm up before I go into the pump while in a nice hot shower. Really helps loosen up the ligaments before a good session. I would do them more often but I’m limited with shower time most days.

Reactions: deleted4783311

Elmassuelto787

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would continue pumping with that semi. Until you have some time under your belt and graduate into that erect pumping. It’ll keep the your gains consistent and you want feel as though some days you are gaining more than others. Consistency brother. Keep tinkering around with the sessions while standing. Takes the skin in the public area some time to get accustomed to it. Also try without the insert. You get a closer and better seal while standing in the shower.
For sure I’ll try it with out the insert and see what the difference is. Thanks for the feedback

Reactions: deleted972301

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hello
so pump is not increasing penis right?
what is stretching? like falosian tool?
is it not dangerous to destroy some tissues or ligament?

from now i just started using pump without success but i have no ring and have no idea what to take
(i have paloqueth pump using without plastic insertion thing which is too painful)

D

deleted4783311

@Lando Dameron @Gregie @JapaneseGuy I'm gonna start a jelq routine this week and incorporate bathmate. Is there a good jelq technique video that you know of/recommend? Just want to make sure I start off the right way.

D

deleted972301

@forkbeard in my opinion I would either do a series of jelqs prior to jumping in the tube or do them in between sets like I am with my shower routine. @KingEspadas has some good jelq routines and vids out there.
I wouldn't rush it though. Start small with 50-100 just to get the hang of it and understanding self control as it may feel like masturbation at first. Once you master that and get going it will be smooth sailing.

This is my cock after a good 150-200 jelqs broken down into 3 sets with 5 minutes of pumping at medium pressure in between. Maximize the girth of jelqing with the length of pumping.

View media item 5731641

Prol

Experimental Member
Media
Hey! Newbie here so you recommend doing 5x minutes of pumping with sets of 59x jelqs in between? What about length? I also got an extender should I wear it after? Before? Thanks!

D

deleted4783311

Started day 2 of jelqs. Started off with two 8 minute sessions in the bathmate. Then a few hours later did a 10 minute warm up, then 7-8 minutes of stretching, and then 1 set of 25 jelqs (very light). Did a 5 minute cool down after. If all goes well I'll add a little more each week. Maybe in several months or so I'll have some great progress to report!

I have really enjoyed adding stretches to my routine. I think manual stretches are underrated by some. I'm already seeing a big difference in expansion in the tube when I stretch out first. Starting to reach some new stretched lengths. Here's to the marathon...cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: crusader123 and Iga

Iga

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question should I pump with a cock ring on? Will it help?

I don’t use a cock ring while pumping, but I’ll put one on afterwards. I find it helps keep the pumped size and doesn’t allow instant shrinkage.

Reactions: bettertagsweretaken

skyfalcon888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems the longer I pump I get a good stretch out of it.

I have experienced this. But I also have a tough tunica. I only feel that stress with really long hanging sets or pumping sets.

PS.... Heating pad around the tube when you pump also does wonders for expansion. But be careful to monitor and not blister/over do it.

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

I have experienced this. But I also have a tough tunica. I only feel that stress with really long hanging sets or pumping sets.

PS.... Heating pad around the tube when you pump also does wonders for expansion. But be careful to monitor and not blister/over do it.

This is why when bath tubs are permitted I take my time to soak in a nice hot salt bath to really work on the full expansion. As of recent though it has just been strictly shower pumping. But it still gets the job done.

D

deleted972301

I’m looking at the bathmate... but does it work for girth? I’m 8.2” in length - so it limits me to the bathmatex9 ... anyone had girth results with one?

I’ve had noticeable gains of up to about .75 inches. I started at about 5.5 and on normal days I get erections with minimum 6 inches in girth. Max girth out of the pump I have seen 6.25.