Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty solid stuff man. I’m making the call to not use the insert anymore. It gets way to tight and really causes my pumping sessions to be quite uneven.

i take it out for my final session. It’s more comfortable without it

Reactions: deleted972301
D

deleted972301

i take it out for my final session. It’s more comfortable without it

Yeah not only is it comfortable but its also less restrictive. I can live with that for sure moving forward while continuing to use the hydromax 7.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lost mine recently. Miss the attention I would get from cougars they really do NOT care they stare. Mine would stay about 70 percent hard so I was about 6 inches with a semi about 5.5 girth. This sounds bad but young girls would stare and be curious. Ngl I was interested in many of them. Wouldn't pursue buuut man.

GrowingMore

Expert Member
Media
Post bathmate pump. Can’t say enough good things about that thing. Love the fullness and hang it gives. Wish it was permanent. View attachment 33347001
I wish its last too so i pump most days to get the effect.. Its addictive.. What size cylinder do you use and what size do you achieve post pump?

firefighter2904

Legendary Member
Media
I wish its last too so i pump most days to get the effect.. Its addictive.. What size cylinder do you use and what size do you achieve post pump?
Hydro max 9, post girth taps out just under 6.25. I think if I had more alone time I could improve that number. Honestly I never see any change in length and that’s fine by me. But I also struggle to get a full election when using the thing.

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hydro max 9, post girth taps out just under 6.25. I think if I had more alone time I could improve that number. Honestly I never see any change in length and that’s fine by me. But I also struggle to get a full election when using the thing.
i was trying use it for length too and that fails. sadly inside the thing it is up to 7 inches so i am happy
but doesn't stay like that sadly. that's why i was thinking cock ring but never found neither pump or ring answer for my size
any way nice dick; nice face, nice body. man don't change anything.

Reactions: merc41

GrowingMore

Expert Member
Media
6.25 is great..... What is post pump lenght anyway? Id guess 8.5

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
has anyone experienced permanent growth gains with bathmate
yes, since 2014 I've been using the bathmates (various models) having bouts of consistency. I was average in size before, and now I've got 7 by 6, and I've been using a hydromax x40 extreme since getting it a long while ago.

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only thing I've noticed are temporary gains. Especially in flaccid length. I only started a year ago almost though. I get noticed a lot cuz I'm short. It hangs (ruler along flaccid hang) past 5.5 flaccid and that's not even pushing into the fat pad. If I lay ruler flat along top though it's past 4.5 close to 5 inches nbp (flaccid). I know it's not in my head the stares are noticable. I can't imagine being my height and hanging a constant 6-7 inches. That's crazy shower status at my height.

D

deleted972301

has anyone experienced permanent growth gains with bathmate

Yes I have about a half of an inch in both length and girth. Not going to lie it took about 2 years to get there and now I pump solely for the fun of it because I like staying a little bit on the thicker side. 3x a week is about where I am at these days with my current work schedule.

Waveyboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Damn an inch? I used mines here's and there. My wife said she noticed a girth increase but I never used it consistently. Maybe I should. I'd kill for a 1 inch gain in both length and girth. Or at least 1 in length and 1/2 in girth. Any routines you recemmond that take minimal effort? Like just in the shower. I can't sit around doing dick stretches and shit. It's like I care, but not that much. Lol
Did you have any luck/ permanent results? I'm sceptical of they guy saying 1inch in a matter of months most people I speak too say only temp gains.

Reactions: merc41 and Goodtill