Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

Waveyboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yes, since 2014 I've been using the bathmates (various models) having bouts of consistency. I was average in size before, and now I've got 7 by 6, and I've been using a hydromax x40 extreme since getting it a long while ago.
Just bathmate or other excercises like jelqing stretching etc mate?

Reactions: drambone2001

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just bathmate or other excercises like jelqing stretching etc mate?
just the bathmate really. I tried using a stretcher, but it was much too late after consistent bathmate use,so my girth didn't really allow for the stretching device to fit properly (at this point i have 5.5 inches girth, which is quite respectable already).

D

deleted972301

What where the results? Did you see much girth gains other than temp pump?

I have been at this for about 4 years now. Overall I would say yes and the wife has definitely noticed a major difference in the ability to fill her up in all positions that we have sex. I went from 7 inches in length and 5.5 in girth to 7.6 in length and 6 inches in girth. Max girth post pump can get up to almost 6.25 maybe even 6.5, nice and thick.

These are pre 2017:
FullSizeRender copy.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
I love soaking up sun rays in my living room. .jpg

These are all post 2017 since I started pumping:
Training Post Photo.jpg
Cocks out.jpg
Feeling Thick.jpg
Kitchen cock.jpeg

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
I have been at this for about 4 years now. Overall I would say yes and the wife has definitely noticed a major difference in the ability to fill her up in all positions that we have sex. I went from 7 inches in length and 5.5 in girth to 7.6 in length and 6 inches in girth. Max girth post pump can get up to almost 6.25 maybe even 6.5, nice and thick.

These are pre 2017:
View attachment 38399521 View attachment 38399531 View attachment 38399561

View attachment 38399641 View attachment 38399601 View attachment 38399611 View attachment 38399621

These are pre 2017:

View attachment 38399641 View attachment 38399601 View attachment 38399611 View attachment 38399621

Appreciate the transparency man! Nice progress.

Reactions: deleted972301

Waveyboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

These are pre 2017:

Good work man what's your routine? Also what are your thoughts on clamping?

D

deleted972301

Good work man what's your routine? Also what are your thoughts on clamping?

Check out my blogs as they tend to vary.
I personally don't have an opinion on clamping because I don't use that method at all.

TheHungJesus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Great threat here. Thanks guys.
Just ordered a Bathmate hydromax 9.
Objective is to reach 21x7cm
Current is 19x6.
Does it seem possible?
Everyday 15 minutes? Or only a couple of days? All at once or better 3x 5min during the day?
Thanks for any advice.

D

deleted972301

Great threat here. Thanks guys.
Just ordered a Bathmate hydromax 9.
Objective is to reach 21x7cm
Current is 19x6.
Does it seem possible?
Everyday 15 minutes? Or only a couple of days? All at once or better 3x 5min during the day?
Thanks for any advice.

Honestly, I would use the bathmate maybe 3x a week for 15 minutes as it describes per the directions. Maybe one day during the week soak in a nice warm bath and due a solid 20-30 minutes session and take breaks as needed. Ensure that you aren't getting ahead of yourself with such high intensity as you really don't want to donut your cock.

Reactions: TheHungJesus

TheHungJesus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Honestly, I would use the bathmate maybe 3x a week for 15 minutes as it describes per the directions. Maybe one day during the week soak in a nice warm bath and due a solid 20-30 minutes session and take breaks as needed. Ensure that you aren't getting ahead of yourself with such high intensity as you really don't want to donut your cock.
Great! Many thanks for the recommendation. Sounds like a plan.
From your experience do my goals seem realistic to achieve (+2cm in length / +1cm in width)? Thanks,

TheHungJesus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Also, my cock is not really round all around, rather a bit more flat and wide (see pics on profile). Any issues here with the hydromax?

D

deleted972301

Also, my cock is not really round all around, rather a bit more flat and wide (see pics on profile). Any issues here with the hydromax?

Solid questions brother, I have had very minimal issues with my use of the Bathmate over the past 4 years. I definitely have gotten carried away and had to deal with my fair share of the "donut effect" from using too much pressure to early in my beginning sessions. I learned to take my time and let my cock warm up into each pumping session. I may have over shot with my initial purchase of the Hydromax X40 because it may have been a bit too large for me.

The first 3 years of my pumping journey was solely dedicated to using the X40 but this year I decided to size down and actually use the pump dedicated a bit closer to my measurements. The Hydromax 7 has been an awesome addition to my arsenal. At fist it was very difficult to maintain a solid seal as my girth is closer to 6.5 inches at the base, but using coconut oil has helped with that. I will say make sure you use coconut oil to prevent excessive stretching of the skin and things of the sort.

This would be my starting point heading into 2021
Keep in mind this was a good day to hang and show off my flaccid cock
January 2021 .jpeg

And this is me currently at about a solid 6 months of use with the Hydromax 7
tempImageiXYrMf.png
tempImage2JfWnF.png
tempImagePkHBlD.png

Overall I think my cock is visually much more thicker than before and continues to balance out with my overall physique.

TheHungJesus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I
Solid questions brother, I have had very minimal issues with my use of the Bathmate over the past 4 years. I definitely have gotten carried away and had to deal with my fair share of the "donut effect" from using too much pressure to early in my beginning sessions. I learned to take my time and let my cock warm up into each pumping session. I may have over shot with my initial purchase of the Hydromax X40 because it may have been a bit too large for me.

The first 3 years of my pumping journey was solely dedicated to using the X40 but this year I decided to size down and actually use the pump dedicated a bit closer to my measurements. The Hydromax 7 has been an awesome addition to my arsenal. At fist it was very difficult to maintain a solid seal as my girth is closer to 6.5 inches at the base, but using coconut oil has helped with that. I will say make sure you use coconut oil to prevent excessive stretching of the skin and things of the sort.

This would be my starting point heading into 2021
View attachment 38493111

And this is me currently at about a solid 6 months of use with the Hydromax 7
View attachment 38493171 View attachment 38493181 View attachment 38493191

Overall I think my cock is visually much more thicker than before and continues to balance out with my overall physique.

I see. Many thanks for your help. Sounds great.
Definitely don’t want to get the donut effect, thanks for the tips. And congrats on the great gains, looking good!
According to bathmate, the hydromax 9 should be the right size for me (erect: 19cm length/ 6cm wide at the widest point). Hydromax 7 would be too small for me I think. I do also have the same problem at the base of my shaft, where is less wide than in the middle, so thanks for the coconut oil tip.
I already posted this question in another thread but probably you are able to aid here as well: My cock is like a straight torpedo. Any way to get a slight upward curve? Or is pumping in this case contra-productive?
Thanks again,

D

deleted972301

I

I see. Many thanks for your help. Sounds great.
Definitely don’t want to get the donut effect, thanks for the tips. And congrats on the great gains, looking good!
According to bathmate, the hydromax 9 should be the right size for me (erect: 19cm length/ 6cm wide at the widest point). Hydromax 7 would be too small for me I think. I do also have the same problem at the base of my shaft, where is less wide than in the middle, so thanks for the coconut oil tip.
I already posted this question in another thread but probably you are able to aid here as well: My cock is like a straight torpedo. Any way to get a slight upward curve? Or is pumping in this case contra-productive?
Thanks again,

Honestly you have to just learn to love your erection angle. My angle is a solid 45 degrees when I am at my most erect. I used to despise it because I felt it hid what length I did have. I'd hoped that the Bathmate would kind of fix the left curvature of my cock as well and to a degree it truly has. My cock still has a very upward erect angle when I am really horny however that left curvature has been corrected. For the most part my cock just hangs parallel to the ground when I am aroused and I think it feels a lot better as well. But hey the compliments from the wife have ceased to roll in man.

Maybe work on your kegels?

TheHungJesus

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Honestly you have to just learn to love your erection angle. My angle is a solid 45 degrees when I am at my most erect. I used to despise it because I felt it hid what length I did have. I'd hoped that the Bathmate would kind of fix the left curvature of my cock as well and to a degree it truly has. My cock still has a very upward erect angle when I am really horny however that left curvature has been corrected. For the most part my cock just hangs parallel to the ground when I am aroused and I think it feels a lot better as well. But hey the compliments from the wife have ceased to roll in man.

Maybe work on your kegels?

Yeah I know. And sure, still happy with my angle, but always thought that a slight curve upward always looks more aesthetically pleasing. Mine also hangs fully parallel to the floor when fully erect.
And again not the main objective. Main objective is definitely length and girth.
Already heard about kegels but not in details. I’ll dig a bit deeper there.
Thanks mate!

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I am really pretty thin and a lot of times when I am first getting started (set 1 right when I get in the shower) I have a really hard time getting a tight seal. I have learned to take it easy and built up. Once I get it on there, I let it grow slowly inside the tube, feels so good. Work about 5 min.
By set 3, I’m almost erect, get a great seal, and try and stay in about 7 min. No more than 15-20 min over 3 sets when I pump. I am just not seeing any gains and I have had the pump for over a year.

any thoughts on using a different pump rather than the hydromax 7? I normally hit the 5.5-6 mark when pumping (I am closer to 6.6 when measuring bone pressed fully erect) but my girth is very small around 4 inches. am I minimizing growth potential in this pump, even though my length is closer to average ? Or is the width of the hydro max 5 the same as the hydro max 7…? If so, likely no reason to get the smaller one