Results! Bathmate Hydro 7

D

deleted972301

So I am really pretty thin and a lot of times when I am first getting started (set 1 right when I get in the shower) I have a really hard time getting a tight seal. I have learned to take it easy and built up. Once I get it on there, I let it grow slowly inside the tube, feels so good. Work about 5 min.
By set 3, I’m almost erect, get a great seal, and try and stay in about 7 min. No more than 15-20 min over 3 sets when I pump. I am just not seeing any gains and I have had the pump for over a year.

any thoughts on using a different pump rather than the hydromax 7? I normally hit the 5.5-6 mark when pumping (I am closer to 6.6 when measuring bone pressed fully erect) but my girth is very small around 4 inches. am I minimizing growth potential in this pump, even though my length is closer to average ? Or is the width of the hydro max 5 the same as the hydro max 7…? If so, likely no reason to get the smaller one

Great question man, see your messages for my response!

D

deleted972301

Just started with the Hydromax7. Good first go

Before: 5.1" flacid & 4.5" girth

After: 1st go 6.2" flacid & 5.7" girth. (20mins after pump)

Will post some B&A photo's after 2 weeks

Good luck brother, make sure to take tons of before and afters. The process is very interesting when you have a visual diary.

matt1988

Expert Member
Media
Central Coast (New South Wales, Australia)
Good luck brother, make sure to take tons of before and afters. The process is very interesting when you have a visual diary.
Thanks,

I have started, also put together a spreadsheet to track each session over the course of a month to see if any gains happen.

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been at this for about 4 years now. Overall I would say yes and the wife has definitely noticed a major difference in the ability to fill her up in all positions that we have sex. I went from 7 inches in length and 5.5 in girth to 7.6 in length and 6 inches in girth. Max girth post pump can get up to almost 6.25 maybe even 6.5, nice and thick.

These are pre 2017:
View attachment 38399521 View attachment 38399531 View attachment 38399561

These are all post 2017 since I started pumping:
View attachment 38399641 View attachment 38399601 View attachment 38399611 View attachment 38399621
That's excellent!

Reactions: deleted972301

matt1988

Expert Member
Media
Posting after my first month later today.
Breakdown:
10 sessions 2-3 times a week pumping with Hydromax7 3x5mins per session. Jelq for about 40 pulls after
Jelqing in between days, and pump about 100 pulls per session.

Before Day 1: length 5.1” Girth 4.5”
After Day 1: 6.1” length Girth 5.7”

Watch this space

D

deleted972301

Posting after my first month later today.
Breakdown:
10 sessions 2-3 times a week pumping with Hydromax7 3x5mins per session. Jelq for about 40 pulls after
Jelqing in between days, and pump about 100 pulls per session.

Before Day 1: length 5.1” Girth 4.5”
After Day 1: 6.1” length Girth 5.7”

Watch this space

Very interesting seeing how you gained a full inch and almost an inch and a half in girth in about a month. That is pretty impressive to say the least my friend. Keep up the phenomenal work brother.

matt1988

Expert Member
Media
So to compare the results in Inches"

Day 1 before & after Hydomax7 session

Before:
  • Length - 5.1"
  • Girth - 4.5"

After
  • Length - 6.1"
  • Girth - 5.7"

Day 10 Before & after Hydromax7 session

Before:
  • Length - 4.4"
  • Girth - 4.3"

After
  • Length - 6.3"
  • Girth - 5.9"
Increase of post session Length .2" , & girth .2"

Happy so far, but going to make sure I do something everyday, safely and generally I go in soft and have a semi by the end so the figures above are not erect.

matt1988

Expert Member
Media
push it against your pelvis reasonably hard with the lock pip on, push down as if to pump, but in the lock position.

Unlock it let that water flow until the pressure settles a bit, then lock the pip again right away, then slowly releasing the pump in your hand as it retracts and pulls you in more.

I know they say never lock the pip but it's the only way i get to keep the pressure and never had any issues with bruising or soreness afterwards.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m looking at the bathmate... but does it work for girth? I’m 8.2” in length - so it limits me to the bathmatex9 ... anyone had girth results with one?
I use the Bathmate 9 and have been very happy with it. Gains in girth have been permanent and length is awesome right after the pump. Been thinking about getting the Bathmate 7 to have a bit smaller tube and possibly boost my girth increase!

D

deleted972301

I use the Bathmate 9 and have been very happy with it. Gains in girth have been permanent and length is awesome right after the pump. Been thinking about getting the Bathmate 7 to have a bit smaller tube and possibly boost my girth increase!

Interestingly enough I sized down to focus a bit more on length. Either way the gains are there to be made and I think it will be a great addition to your arsenal. My entire year has been dedicated to the sole use of the Hydromax 7 and it has been pretty fun to say the least.

Reactions: MDM8

Picturepaper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What’s the maximum length you can be for a Bathmate 7? When I put my measurements in it says only the Bathmate 9… does having a tighter fitting tube help?

D

deleted972301

What’s the maximum length you can be for a Bathmate 7? When I put my measurements in it says only the Bathmate 9… does having a tighter fitting tube help?

It depends on what your size is. I was measured at 7.25/5.5 and I think I got sized for the Bathmate X40 which was my first purchase. The pump was super accommodating for girth and a bit of length. This year I was going through some threads and decided to size down to the Hydromax 7 and I noticed over this past 9 months that my length is a tad bit longer. My girth fills up a lot faster so I can get right into working on length. It's more of a trial and error kind of thing.

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I bought my Bathmate I used the sizing information on the website and was sized at the Hydromax 9. The length fits well, when I’m in the pump I am about 8.25” and it does seem to have helped my girth increase a bit (5.75”). But I do winder if the smaller diameter of the Hydromax 7 would help me get better gains in girth…?

ar49out

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any advise on how to get a good seal with the pump when using in the shower(standing)? I been successful if I fill the bathtub but I’m not trying to take baths ever other day too time consuming
Trim your bush , smear Vaseline on the seal, this should help