Revenge part 1

Gg0913

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dan was the type of guy that got what he wanted. He had decent looks a great personality and could make an entire room gasp for air from laughter. He was charming and a great guy when he wanted to be. Unfortunately for me I didn't get to see great guy Dan all to often. Whenever I saw him he was with his crew walking down the halls making their way to class. He would always look at me with a shit eating grin, turn to his friends and call me all sorts of things…Gaylord,rocketman,Fatass (im a bit of a thick slice of cake),and the occasion British cigarette of course. They would laugh and I would try to ignore as I made my way to whatever class I was going to.

Me and him shared a few classes so sometimes it wouldn't just be a drive by of verbal heckling but more of a following to my class with some physical shoving or the “accidental” shoulder rush into me knocking down my stuff. I've endured this behavior for years and although I always hoped college would be an escape where everyone would finally grow up and leave all that bullying mess behind them I was unlucky and got the immature yet socially respected hulk on my ass.

What makes it worse is his friend Jeremy is my roomie. Every now and then I'd come back from a long day to a room full of people(mostly like 4 or 5 the rooms aren't that big) and I'm met with stares which turn to laughter as the same hallway jokes are made. I've tried to transfer rooms but it's always been to much of a hassle and I'd rather just deal with these rare occurrences.

Jeremy is not as popular as Dan but since they run in the same circles they know the same people and in my mind they are functionally the same person.Hes a handsome guy built like a tower similarly to Dan with milk choclate skin. They could be twins but to be honest I find Jeremy more attractive I'll admit that at least.

Me and Jeremy although we don't get along we have made agreements through the years that have lasted. I get the room for Tuesdays and Wednesdays where he doesn't invite anybody over so I can study and work on assignments in comfort and he gets Thursdays and Fridays for partying and such. His is a bit more restrictive as im not really too disruptive he doesn't want me in the dorm if I can help it cause he doesn't want me to “ruin the vibes” of whatever he has going on. Our schedules line up in a way where Thursdays and Fridays he's at practice while I get to be in the dorm and after that I leave to go to a book club I started so me not Bing in the room for a chunk of time after his practice has never really bothered me.

One faithful Friday there was drama with scheduling and there was a big exam coming up so we cut things early. Not too much early but roughly about an hour early from our normally 3 hour affair. I went back to my dorm not really wanting to go in out of respect for me and Jeremy's agreement but to see(mostly hear) what Jeremy may have been up to. As much as I'm attracted to Jeremy I'm respectful of the sock on doorknob don't come in rule. Jeremy has done it on several occasions and as tempting as it's been over the years I've never went that far.

As I get to the room I'm surprised. I hear no music,I see no people wandering in front of the door, and I see no sock. I press my ear to the door and I hear movement but not as much as I normally hear when it's full. I figure it's just Jeremy doing something so I think for a moment. As I mentioned earlier a big exam is coming up and I think I'm prepared but I'd love to take the extra time to study. I plan to go to a study room but I left my textbooks in my room not really expecting this change in my schedule.

I take a deep breath as I prepare to open the door rush in to get my things and leave. I mentally prepare a speech as to explain to Jeremy why I have broken our agreement and that it won't happen again. I find the bravery to open the door and as I do I start my practiced monolog “Jeremy I'm sorry things got cut a bit short and i-” I'm met with a sight both unexpected and horrifying. Dan is on top of my bed naked and plowing Mari. I stand there in utter shock as the sound of my book club book hitting the floor grabs their attention.

Dan looks back sees me and gets out of Mari to get off of my bed. Mari in those second scrambles to grab the rest of her clothing and shuffles put of the room. Dan stands before me shirt off pants and boxers around his ankles. We make eye contact for 2 seconds as he looks furious. To frame this a bit better I have a roughly 6’2 behemoth of a football player look down at my meaty 5’7 frame. I'm almost forced to look directly at his midsection which I see his beefy 4 abs and his thick cock. Erect after just being exited from Mari and from what I can tell about 6 inches with his mushroom tip leaking precum on the hardwood floor. It curved slightly to the left which funnily enough directed my gaze back to my bed which had all manner of stains on it.

I stand there a deer in headlights so to speak as Dan stares at me angrily as he begins to pull his pants up. “I thought ur bitch ass was supposed to be at gay club or whatever” he says zipping his pants up( I can still see the outline of his hard likely semi erect cock through his pants). I say stuttering and slowly moving towards my bed no longer blocking the doorway “ I was…I just came to get my…”.He cuts me off grabbing me by my shirt and pulling me close to him. I can see and smell the sweat running down his pecs and surprisingly the smell is intoxicating. I never found myself attracted to Dan but in these moments I statt to feel something beyond disgust for this man which is cut short as he threatens me. “If you tell Jeremy what you saw here I'm gonna fuck you up. Tell him me and Mari left to go study or some shit ok.” He looks at me with a serious I have never seen from him even through all of his bullying this was something else. I could not bring myself to speak so I slowly nod my head yes

He pats me on the shoulder with a force equivalent to a punch and I feel a deep sting as he gives me the same shit eating grin I've seen for years as he leaves my dorm room. I take a moment to to get her myself as I think about what just happened. I look to my bed and see all the mess and I immediately think about making my way to the laundry room to clean up. I grab everything on top of my bed wrap it all up together and make my way. I pray that on my way I don't see Jeremy and it wouldn't be my life if something unlucky happened.

Jeremy catches me on the way to the laundry with a bag of what I believe to be a mixture of snack and food items. He looks at me confused as I hold a bundle of my comforter and assorted bed sheets. It visibly clicks as I see a light bulb thought enter his head as he almost rushes towards me and frags me by the shirt. “ I thought we had a deal.What happened to ur book club shit?” Before I can even respond he let's go of me with a slight push and makes his way back to our dorm with haste. In these moments I thought to myself this was it. All these years these people they messed with me and I just took it. I didn't retaliate I didn't do anything and kept my head straight. I realized here and now that this was my chance to really fuck some shit up. What's Dan gonna do that I haven't already endured?

As Jeremy makes it a few steps for me I shout at him “ Maris not there anymore and neither is Dan”. He turns to me and stops walking as he asks. “ well where the fuck did they go. Did they tell u anything”. I respond “ no they were in a bit of a rush. I caught Dan with his dick inside Mari and they just kinda scrambled to get out of there”. I realize now that I never mentioned Mari was Jeremy's girlfriend of the 2 years we've been on campus but here you go. He turns to me with confusion and anger “ wtf did u just say to me fatass”. He begins to move closer to me and almost as a way to draw a barrier of protection I drop the rolled up evidence I was carrying allowing it all to spread across the floor “ seen for yourself”.

He stops advancing to take a look at everything. He sees the stained sheets and smells the various sex filled aromas that emanate from these sheets. Perhaps the most damning peice of evidence in the pile that I didn't even notice was Dan's sweaty practice shirt was amongst the pile with his name labeled in red on the back. I wait to see Jeremy's reaction expecting a cacophony of verbal insults or maybe even some kind of physical retaliation. Instead I get a look of horror as he swiftly turns and runs toward our dorm. I don't know what this moment will mean to me but in these moments I think about how I'm finally getting back at them for everything. I'm ready for whatever comes next and as I look down at the catalyst of what is to come I whisper to myself “ let the games begin”.