Ricardo Camacho (IG: rikycam)

OtherXGuy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought I'd created a dedicated thread for this Mexican stud in case someone has any dishy content they'd like to share.

He seems to be have a squeaky clean digital footprint save for the the odd risque Instagram post here and there.

Login • Instagram

Attachments

He's a sweetheart, but I don't think someone would share nudes of him. He doesn't like to share nudes because of maybe someone could post them in other places and that could affect his job.

He's a sweetheart, but I don't think someone would share nudes of him. He doesn't like to share nudes because of maybe someone could post them in other places and that could affect his job.
Awww, I can tell he's a sweetie despite me not understanding a lick of Spanish. His hesitation to get X-rated publically makes sense. I'd be a happy chappy with seeing more of his spicy pics like the ones I posted earlier.

Awww, I can tell he's a sweetie despite me not understanding a lick of Spanish. His hesitation to get X-rated publically makes sense. I'd be a happy chappy with seeing more of his spicy pics like the ones I posted earlier.
What? Lmao all his captions are in Spanish and he comments almost entirely in Spanish

Reactions: OtherXGuy