Richard Armitage

WHO IS HE? Why do people start threads like this assuming that EVERYBODY knows who they're talking about? No, I won't look it up either.

He played Guy of Gisbourne in Robin hood the tv program on BBC1 and Harry Kennedy in vicar of dibley

Man, when I first saw this thread I thought it was about the rotund former government (U.S. State Dept?) official.
Yeah, me too, hence why I clicked on it. Alumnus of the Reagan administration and the PNAC, part of the inner circle pushing for the Iraq invasion, and one of the guys who outed CIA agent Valerie Plame. Really bad news.

I wondered why this showed up in the celeb endowments forum, but after a guy posted yesterday how hot Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is, I'm prepared for anything.

Ha! Me too!!! I thought,"Who the hell cares?" though I clicked wondering who gave a rat's ass about that malevolent Cheyneyesque sociopath...

Shocked as hell to find an entirely different person!

Ha! Me too!!! I thought,"Who the hell cares?" though I clicked wondering who gave a rat's ass about that malevolent Cheyneyesque sociopath...

Shocked as hell to find an entirely different person!

exactly my thoughts...

Armitage was in the BBC series SPOOKS (MI5 in the USA). He had a bit of a falling out at the end though...

He is 0K, but doesn't spark any interest in me. He does have some serious tatoos though.

He's been cast in "The Hobbit" in the equivalent of Viggo Mortensen's role in terms of importance and screen time. Thus Armitage's going to be more of a household name in the next year or two.

I don't have nude shots, but I can give you video of his younger self in a speedo.

YouTube - Richard Armitage in Speedos

So his tatoos were "makeup" for Spooks only ? Wow. I didn't think they would go that far. Must have been hell for continuity to draw those whenever there was a shot exposing that skin.

WHO IS HE? Why do people start threads like this assuming that EVERYBODY knows who they're talking about? No, I won't look it up either.

haha thats how i feel when ever i see a name in the celebs, i click hoping a pic is attached and when there's nothing, i'm like who is it? half the time its some model or some obscure person so its not worth looking it up anymore

He's well known for playing Mr Thornton in "North and South"....and he's stunning!