Rimming

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ladies, how do you feel about rimming giving.and.receivimg? I enjoy performing it so long as my partner enjoys it. Some orgasm from it and.some dont want anything to do with it. I'm the type of lover who will do anything if it pleases my partner.

My very immature brain just goes to "but poo comes from there".

Honestly though, I know far too much about the sicknesses you can get from poo (culinary background), and I am in no way, shape or form willing to stick my tongue near a place that could give me those icks.

In theory if my husband wanted it, I'd have him shower and we'd use a dental dam in place. Personally, I do not ever want it done to me though. Tongues near my asshole will 100% take me mentally out of the situation.

Fully support all my booty eating baddies, I'm just not one of them.

When horny? Yes.

Not horny?
method-man-2.gif

After a thorough and very overcautious shower I will happily let him lick my ass, and will happily return the favor if he wants.

I know all the things, I know what's happening when it's happening... But fuck it feels good and I love my man's butt. Like a butt. It's a butt!!

The end of a song a love by Twiztid called "I Fall Apart" there's a little skit and it starts with a guy over a phone saying "last night, I licked a girl's butthole, and it was pretty fuckin' fresh..." He goes on for a bit and ends with "... It's was pretty fuckin' fresh, and I liked it a lot".

Yup.

I don't really like having my ass eaten, but if I'm on all fours or 69ing and he goes there what am I going to do... more of a him problem than a me problem.

And I don't love doing it, but like a lot of other things (see my answers to anal and swallowing cum) it's one of those things that drives certain men REALLY wild and I LOVE doing that. The pulsing of a prostate as he cums super hard is a very fun thing to experience close-up, and there's no matter place to view it close-up.

Obviously a clean butt is a necessity.

Ladies, how do you feel about rimming giving.and.receivimg? I enjoy performing it so long as my partner enjoys it. Some orgasm from it and.some dont want anything to do with it. I'm the type of lover who will do anything if it pleases my partner.

I think it's disgusting, to give and receive. No one comes close to my ahole with his mouth and i'm not coming anywhere near a man's anus. And let's not start about possible STD's and risk of getting hepatitis. Many men don't even wipe their own butts so my face and mouth stays in the front lol.

Maybe i'm being mean but i remember reading a thread on reddit of a guy who ate the ass of a girl he barely even knew. Next day he was feeling ill, diarrhea, puking, fever, pale as a ghost things like that. He wasn't really able to eat anything because he kept vomiting for days on end. Deep down i chuckled a little because what do you expect when eating the anus of a person? Turned out that he had a virus caused by poop bacteria aka swallowing human feces. Luckily for him it was 'only' a virus, not hepatitis. Bon apetito!

• Wow
Reactions: RedDevilCock