Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That pic represents years of commitment. Much of that is genetics as well. It's the male equivalent of a supermodel. That said, a guy 60 who is HWP and shaved smooth is sexy for me!

You can't get that built and ripped at that age naturally if you're starting from a baseline of a regular guy, but a lot of these guys will have been working out hard for decades so I do believe that not all of them are juicing.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To be very lean in your "mature" years can be possible IF you have the total commitment and/or are blessed with genetics that allow you to maintain that leanness. However few of us are blessed with those natural genetics so I see a lot of older guys relying on the juice or growth hormone to foster their lean look.

lookn4horsehung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That pic represents years of commitment. Much of that is genetics as well. It's the male equivalent of a supermodel. That said, a guy 60 who is HWP and shaved smooth is sexy for me!
A lot of guys forget to mention the genetics factor.

Reactions: WilliamG

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
To be very lean in your "mature" years can be possible IF you have the total commitment and/or are blessed with genetics that allow you to maintain that leanness. However few of us are blessed with those natural genetics so I see a lot of older guys relying on the juice or growth hormone to foster their lean look.
I'd have to agree with @Flexxx . If you start bodybuilding as a young adult, and keep at it and always maintain it, you will look like that guy. Another thing to point out is that even if he had juiced in the past, he didn't go overboard. That's why he looks like an athlete today.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To compete successfully on the bodybuilding stage requires you to "peak" at just the right time. This window can often just last a few hours in where you look totally awesome and gradually (or rapidly depending upon what you consume) you start to lose that right lean look as your body starts smoothing out due to an increase in water coming back to the skin's surface. This photo may have been taken at, or near, his peak condition. Yes it sucks that you can't maintain this level for very long. It is the process of knowing your body well and how it reacts to food and water intake to try to hit your peak at the right time.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hummmm. I hope I can look that good at 60. But I'd definitely say it is possible with diet and exercising without juicing. Some men are naturally thin as they age.

Had it not been for the steroids I have to take to live I would never have weighed more than 150-160 lbs.I was always fairly lean. Corticosteroids give you an appetite and you start eating more than you normally would. That's one of the reasons I got over 200 lbs. They also make you lose muscle mass and bone density, which is why I started working out with weights in the first place.

Working out with weights will definitely increase your testosterone levels. I'm usually horny as fuk after I workout. I could easily stroke one out while I'm in the shower, I don't but I'm horny enough too. I've personally realized that working out also gives me plenty of energy throughout the day. I can really tell a difference when I don't go to the gym.

I work with a guy that juices, but doesn't workout regularly. If he did I'd say he'd be huge. Never really understood why guys juice? Hard work however pays off with healthy benefits. Just has a physical all my blood work came in under what is considered bad ie; cholesterol, PSA, etc. Of course I stick to my diet and only cheat on Saturdays haha.

Reactions: DSF140

littlestiffy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok....I am just curious...

Are ripped silver foxes a natural thing or are they juicing?

I thought we men lost testosterone and muscle mass as we age....no?

Thanks. look forward to your responses. View attachment 1137925

Having trouble typing with one hand. Don't know the answer, though, but enjoying the view anyway..

Reactions: Gj816

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Haha haha

Yes....there is a Santa too

For years the bodybuilding community passed off that they were natural.....

Good diet hard training...blah blah....turns out they are not

First of all ...to diet that hard....your body just won't preserve a huge calorie source like muscle mass....while in the calorie deficit necessary for that body fat level

This is what a natural bodybuilder that is drug tested looks like Screenshot_2018-06-18-10-27-47.png
and he looks like that for a few days tips

When drug testing is involved atheletes start looking more and more "normal"....and pre steroid era (before 1940)

Look at mma pre and post drug testing Screenshot_2018-06-18-10-33-13.png
Screenshot_2018-06-18-10-32-16.png

Now here is Mr America before steroids were invented.....in sure he trains hard and diets right.......and yet his body looks much more similar to drug tested atheletes than the photo by the original poster.....hmmmm ...a pattern

Screenshot_2018-06-18-10-35-54.png

So .....in closing.....that body without steroids.....it's possible.....he would have to rare genetics (like the kind no other human has ever had before in the history of humans....but hey it could happen).....and work super super hard....and live super super clean.....

Now the possibility of doing that after 50...well you figure the odds...

Now if you ....choose to believe.....fine ....if the pic is motivating you to live fitter life....even better.... .but if you are getting fustrated cause you are not achieving those results....well ....he probably had a little help

Attachments

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hummmm. I hope I can look that good at 60. But I'd definitely say it is possible with diet and exercising without juicing. Some men are naturally thin as they age.

Had it not been for the steroids I have to take to live I would never have weighed more than 150-160 lbs.I was always fairly lean. Corticosteroids give you an appetite and you start eating more than you normally would. That's one of the reasons I got over 200 lbs. They also make you lose muscle mass and bone density, which is why I started working out with weights in the first place.

Working out with weights will definitely increase your testosterone levels. I'm usually horny as fuk after I workout. I could easily stroke one out while I'm in the shower, I don't but I'm horny enough too. I've personally realized that working out also gives me plenty of energy throughout the day. I can really tell a difference when I don't go to the gym.

I work with a guy that juices, but doesn't workout regularly. If he did I'd say he'd be huge. Never really understood why guys juice? Hard work however pays off with healthy benefits. Just has a physical all my blood work came in under what is considered bad ie; cholesterol, PSA, etc. Of course I stick to my diet and only cheat on Saturdays haha.
Juice? I wouldn't even know where to get the stuff....I often wondered how these guys obtained it....Do people approach them in a dark alley? mmmm

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Juice? I wouldn't even know where to get the stuff....I often wondered how these guys obtained it....Do people approach them in a dark alley? mmmm

Na, the guy I work with gets out online and injects it himself. I'd be afraid to do something like that.

Reactions: DSF140

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Online....take a walk to Mexico if in USA....find a doc for trt.....if you got a lot of money it seems anti aging clinic is code for tea who provide scripts.....buddy up with the oily buff bald guys at the gym.....

Yeah it be pretty worried about safety of products to....but.....if you have ever done any illegal drugs.....well the risks are pretty much the same or greater...well actually a lot greater

Reactions: Gj816 and DSF140

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Turning 60 years old at end of the month. Been weight lifting for 25+ years, currently leg pressing 600 pounds. I did take one course of Clomid 8 years ago (extremely low testosterone due to illness) and stopped it as soon as my T came back to a normal range. Recent locker room photo.
Gyma9212107 (2).JPG