Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Haha haha

Yes....there is a Santa too

For years the bodybuilding community passed off that they were natural.....

Good diet hard training...blah blah....turns out they are not

First of all ...to diet that hard....your body just won't preserve a huge calorie source like muscle mass....while in the calorie deficit necessary for that body fat level

This is what a natural bodybuilder that is drug tested looks like View attachment 1145052 and he looks like that for a few days tips

When drug testing is involved atheletes start looking more and more "normal"....and pre steroid era (before 1940)

Look at mma pre and post drug testing View attachment 1145061 View attachment 1145065

Now here is Mr America before steroids were invented.....in sure he trains hard and diets right.......and yet his body looks much more similar to drug tested atheletes than the photo by the original poster.....hmmmm ...a pattern

View attachment 1145073

So .....in closing.....that body without steroids.....it's possible.....he would have to rare genetics (like the kind no other human has ever had before in the history of humans....but hey it could happen).....and work super super hard....and live super super clean.....

Now the possibility of doing that after 50...well you figure the odds...

Now if you ....choose to believe.....fine ....if the pic is motivating you to live fitter life....even better.... .but if you are getting fustrated cause you are not achieving those results....well ....he probably had a little help

Yea maybe taking anabolic steroids in high doses. I take Glucocortico steroids 40 mga day for adrenal insufficiency. I've gone from over 200 lbs down to 172 I have 7 more lbs to go at the most.

I've worked on a combination of losing the weight and gaining the muscle. I've lost quitea bit of belly fat through diet and exercise. Gained a lot of muscle. Almost at the point where I can really start targeting my abs and working to get bigger muscles although I have no desire to look like the op's photo of the silver fox.

I just got tired of looking at the dad body and decided it was time for a change in lifestyle so I'm getting rid of the Dad body. It's been a long process started in Feb 17 never set any goals to look a specific way other than to get rid of the belly and love handles. If I can see some definition in my abs I'll be happy.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Yea maybe taking anabolic steroids in high doses. I take Glucocortico steroids 40 mga day for adrenal insufficiency. I've gone from over 200 lbs down to 172 I have 7 more lbs to go at the most.

I've worked on a combination of losing the weight and gaining the muscle. I've lost quitea bit of belly fat through diet and exercise. Gained a lot of muscle. Almost at the point where I can really start targeting my abs and working to get bigger muscles although I have no desire to look like the op's photo of the silver fox.

I just got tired of looking at the dad body and decided it was time for a change in lifestyle so I'm getting rid of the Dad body. It's been a long process started in Feb 17 never set any goals to look a specific way other than to get rid of the belly and love handles. If I can see some definition in my abs I'll be happy.
You can build a pretty good body drug free...the 1940s Mr America looked good.....the shadow guy looked great...drug free Screenshot_2018-06-22-08-06-43.png
but

I'm general......with hard work....you want to be
1.beastly huge....
2.ripped to the bone
3.drug free

WELL PICK TWO

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can build a pretty good body drug free...the 1940s Mr America looked good.....the shadow guy looked great...drug free View attachment 1150244 but

I'm general......with hard work....you want to be
1.beastly huge....
2.ripped to the bone
3.drug free

WELL PICK TWO

Well since I have to take hydrocortisone to live I'll never be drug free. I have Addison's disease I started and stay in the gym because the steroids I take can cause me to lose muscle mass and bone density. It's either take them or die.

Since I was diagnosed (3) yrs ago this month I've had (2) Addisonian crisis, my bp falls when i stand up, my cortisol level falls and an injection or iv is required to lift the level. If not treated it can be fatal. President Kennedy had Addison's and had to have an injection every day. I just take to pills a day unless I get sick then I have to increase the number of pills I take. Do they help me build muscle? No, but they keep me healthy. It's a struggle daily. And very few people know that I have it.

Reactions: notN2pussy

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Well since I have to take hydrocortisone to live I'll never be drug free. I have Addison's disease I started and stay in the gym because the steroids I take can cause me to lose muscle mass and bone density. It's either take them or die.

Since I was diagnosed (3) yrs ago this month I've had (2) Addisonian crisis, my bp falls when i stand up, my cortisol level falls and an injection or iv is required to lift the level. If not treated it can be fatal. President Kennedy had Addison's and had to have an injection every day. I just take to pills a day unless I get sick then I have to increase the number of pills I take. Do they help me build muscle? No, but they keep me healthy. It's a struggle daily. And very few people know that I have it.
Buy drug free I mean performance enhancers.....

Reactions: Gj816

The guy looks super, but to my opinion there was some help.
I seriously doubt you can get a physique like that even at any age drug-free.
I am 51 and am at 10% body-fat now. It's damn hard to get below that.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guy looks super, but to my opinion there was some help.
I seriously doubt you can get a physique like that even at any age drug-free.
I am 51 and am at 10% body-fat now. It's damn hard to get below that.
That is not true. I have seen a lot of drug free bodybuilders, including myself, that were able to get super lean and hard.

Reactions: JJ_Jumbo

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a good friend who is 54, like me-we graduated high school together. He is ripped, and he didn't start working out until his early forties. Takes nothing special, just very strict with his diet, goes to gym 5-6 times a week, and looks amazing, so it can be done. I have found that I just don't have the willpower to eat that way, but I didn't start working out until I was 52, and I've still gained lots of visible muscle, and I feel so much better about my body. So guys, don't let age be the determining factor for not starting a fitness routine-I just wish I had done it much earlier!

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had missed this thread all along.
I'm now 69 and didn't start working out until I was 50. I was always quite lean partly because I've been mostly vegetarian since age 24 (sometimes pescatarian now), but when I started lifting weights the muscles came fairly easily---yes, even in my 50s! I cont to make muscle gains and stayed lean right up to the onset of Covid-19. I recently went back to the gym after 1 year + away. I stayed the same weight, although there was some redistribution from upper body muscles and quads to my waist.
BUT, one month after returning to the gym, the muscles are coming back well.

Reactions: Gj816 and pwrdick

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah really depends how long you've been training. If you built a good base of muscle mass in your 20's-30's and maintained it, then you have a solid foundation for your 40+ yrs. Even then though many guys over 40 will need or choose to take a TRT dosage of testosterone which I dont consider "juicing". Its simply boosting your levels of something your body naturally produces but declines with age.

I always ignore the natural or not debate, like when a buff dude is walking around and girls and/or guys are lusting after him, nobody really gives a shit what hes using. All that matters is hes got the superior physique.

Reactions: Gj816 and DSF140