MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
until the top secret sanctum of all things things chica related returns *twitch*
we can gossip about nail polish and our periods here :rolleyes:

so, womangs, what ya got going on in your going ons?

me... i am hating summer all ready.
fricking boob sweats are terrible.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Tell us how you really feel!

I've a Mirena....no periods for five years and counting with implement ot torture #2 now in.
Sweet.

Oh, I'm nursing my partner who had a fatty lipoma removed. Such a big baby. So an area the size of a quarter hurts? And you can do nothing but watch TV? And it has to be basketball? Because it's the finals? Plus all the baseball?

I'm thinking of tying him to a chair and playing the NHL finals on repeat.
I don't do sports, but I grasp hockey as a result of knowing rabid fans, and he doesn't. So it's revenge.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
grump two: a certain lil misogynistic punch bowl floater working his way around LPSG, hate spamming the site.
he needs a Mod-administered boot in the ass.
like, yesterday
Reported but no flushing.

Personally, I'm battling some long ass migraines. Last one lasted almost ten days, with only a few hours here and there of medication induced reprieve. This is interfering seriously with life. Dark rooms aren't as much as they could be. Blech!

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MIgraines are a bitch. I had a whole host of PMS issues before having most of my lady parts removed. Some were insanely painful, but never headaches. NOW I seem to have them all the time and most develop into migraines. I'll take the trade off, but really??? They also cause me to grind my teeth at night, so they got better somewhat since I got a night guard from my dentist.

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MIgraines are a bitch. I had a whole host of PMS issues before having most of my lady parts removed. Some were insanely painful, but never headaches. NOW I seem to have them all the time and most develop into migraines. I'll take the trade off, but really??? They also cause me to grind my teeth at night, so they got better somewhat since I got a night guard from my dentist.
I have some dental issues right now too, and that may be why they are getting worse. I've had them my whole life, but right now it's getting ridiculous. I'm hoping the upcoming dental surgery provides relief. If not, maybe a treatable brain tumour? :rolleyes:

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have some dental issues right now too, and that may be why they are getting worse. I've had them my whole life, but right now it's getting ridiculous. I'm hoping the upcoming dental surgery provides relief. If not, maybe a treatable brain tumour? :rolleyes:

I just hope your dentist is a sexy as mine.... Holy cow he's handsome! He's solidly married, so my crush is private, but I never miss my appointments! Good luck with your surgery!

Reactions: LaFemme

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just hope your dentist is a sexy as mine.... Holy cow he's handsome! He's solidly married, so my crush is private, but I never miss my appointments! Good luck with your surgery!
He's actually pretty damn good-looking. Very dark and swarthy!

Reactions: CurseOfCurves

grump two: a certain lil misogynistic punch bowl floater working his way around LPSG, hate spamming the site.
he needs a Mod-administered boot in the ass.
like, yesterday

Really? Which threads?
I may just get some popcorn and watch the smack down.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reported but no flushing.

Personally, I'm battling some long ass migraines. Last one lasted almost ten days, with only a few hours here and there of medication induced reprieve. This is interfering seriously with life. Dark rooms aren't as much as they could be. Blech!

Migraines are often caused by low progesterone. Get your levels tested. meanwhile, I recommend a trip to Colorado for some herbs :D

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexy dentist? Did someone say sexy dentist? Have you noticed how white my teeth are? Only seven appointments! I don't really care if my teeth are that white. His teeth are very white! And his smile is awesome!

OK, so he's probably 10 years younger than me, but it's still fun to look.

Was I silly to get all giddy when he said my teeth are perfect?

My dentist is a little chamber of horrors.
And he tries to milk as much money out of his patients as possible.
You make an appointment to get a extraction done and 3 visits later
you may get it actually pulled.

I'm changing clinics.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Migraines are often caused by low progesterone. Get your levels tested. meanwhile, I recommend a trip to Colorado for some herbs :D
Something to consider.....:p

Sexy dentist? Did someone say sexy dentist? Have you noticed how white my teeth are? Only seven appointments! I don't really care if my teeth are that white. His teeth are very white! And his smile is awesome!

OK, so he's probably 10 years younger than me, but it's still fun to look.

Was I silly to get all giddy when he said my teeth are perfect?
Look all you want! But I guess you want to avoid UV lights.

Reactions: EllieP

I feel ya'll on the migraines. ER/hospital stay, woo hemiplegic migraines...

As to the IUD, I cannot more strongly suggest that people NOT get them. I had to have a laparoscopy done a few years back because it passed completely through my uterine wall and was hanging out in my abdominal cavity. Yay.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Oh god not this "real" ladies "we're more special than you" clique (that clearly goes against TOS rules concerning accusing other members of being fake) again? I thought it was decided that you keep your presumptuous private gossip squad behind closed door like every other fucking group? What, someone burn down your little tampon hen house?

Honestly ML what's with this sad need to wave your self-importance flag in everyone's face? Are you that starved for attention? Do you really have to ruin what has become the last sanctuary for the rest of us "unreal" females? You have a fucking Women's Issues forum that you've already decorated pink, use it. Let me guess, that's not enough for you right?

You know this one of those ultra-feminist bitch moves that give all women a bad name. This gross selfish need to push their way into every fucking space and leave nothing for anyone else. Everyone has to be like them, be infiltrated by them, think like them. If their beliefs, rights, don't supersede everyone else's beliefs and rights then they unfairly label those people sexist and bigot and misogynist and haters and blah, blah, blah! Ugh, they're the worst kind of people. Are you one of those overbearing sanctimonious females ML?

Newsflash, some of us don't want to be part of your group, deal with it. More so, we don't want to see it or be reminded of it. Some of us feel your group name is an insult to women. Women who contribute to the site but want nothing to do with a club who's name accuses other women, members, of not being real. You do realize the group name, apart from being incredibly immature, is hateful to women and is a form of shaming to those who refuse to participate? Stop shoving your elitist slumber party down everyone's throat.
Real Ladies Group, what a fucking joke. Most of you aren't even verified!?! But we've already gone over this in the past haven't we? So what's with the need to bring your clique in here and start this shit all over again?

This forum is a Q&A for members, mostly it would seem men, to ask women questions. It was clearly created for that purpose and is unique in that way. But now you want to paint it pink right? Can't stand the fact that men have an area to ask women questions, everything has to be about women's issues right? Not only that but now this "real ladies" (sic) fuck you to all other women group have to plant their menstrual soaked flag right in the middle of it. Look, take your fucking boring cramp-overs and gossip about other members, which btw is also against TOS rules, and go elsewhere with it. Preferably to the bottom of some gas choked mineshaft.

The unreal women of LPSG thank you.

Reactions: Industrialsize

I eventually chose not to be a part of the group when it was around, but it didn't bother me any, either. I give no fucks if it's talked about some on the forums. I didn't see anything any worse in the social group when I WAS in it, that I didn't see way worse examples of on the forums.

A real person on LPSG

Reactions: SprinkleMe69

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
^ I wouldn't have expected anything less sheep from you Fade. Really, no surprise. I'm sure the rest of the clique will be parading through and doing the same. Baaaaah!

However this thread is in the wrong section. To deny that is rather bias and delusional of you. This forum was not intended to host private groups.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*sigh* every time i take you off my ignore list, cuz you really do have some very interesting things to say when not being a flaming twat, ya gotta go and ruin it.

i'm sorry RLG crawled up your undershorts and sunk its teeth into your ass.
really, it's your issue please don't take it out on other folks.

^ I wouldn't have expected anything less sheep from you Fade. Really, no surprise. I'm sure the rest of the clique will be parading through and doing the same. Baaaaah!

However this thread is in the wrong section. To deny that is rather bias and delusional of you. This forum was not intended to host private groups.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm hardly a sheeple given my general lack of participation in much on here, other than to offer what is just my opinion on various topics, typically contained within the Ask A Woman section. Just because my opinion is one that SOME people agree with and just because I on occasion, entirely by chance happen to agree with some people you dislike, doesn't mean squat.