Rlg thread

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess you could use it for pilates. I've never tried pilates. I'm more of a stepper when I drag myself off to the torture chamber that others call the gym.
Okay. Tell us a little bit about that device in your avatar, if it isn't too personal to ask, please. I'm very curious.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay. Tell us a little bit about that device in your avatar, if it isn't too personal to ask, please. I'm very curious.

Not at all. It is a sex chair/bed I saw on a Chinese website. I want one in the worst way but I don't know this company nor do I know anyone in China. I am hoping to find it elsewhere a little closer to home.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all. It is a sex chair/bed I saw on a Chinese website. I want one in the worst way but I don't know this company nor do I know anyone in China. I am hoping to find it elsewhere a little closer to home.
Hmm... If you capture a full-size image of it, and post it into this thread, I will look for it, and maybe other folks will too. Have you figured out the new image embedding thingie yet?

Reactions: fluffychocolate

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oooh! I got it on the first try! lol

T1hTGtFm8fXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm... If you capture a full-size image of it, and post it into this thread, I will look for it, and maybe other folks will too. Have you figured out the new image embedding thingie yet?
Thanks, I'd appreciate all the help I can get finding it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I buy stuff from China all the time. Only got scammed once, and lost $35 on a knock-off Motorola headset back when that was a big thing. Mostly, I've been satisfied with my purchases and pleased with customer service. I have even bought custom made costumes from China, and I'm seriously considering a dress that makes my heart flutter even though I have nowhere to wear it. I've never spent a thousand bucks in China though. Anyway to insure your purchase?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you considered a local builder?
the construction seems pretty basic, carpentry, upholstery and pipe bending.
the base unit can pass as exercise equipment.

the slings can be purchased online from an adult shop.

lustybustybbw

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that a plates torture device in your avatar? Is pilates fun?

Hahahahaha! This DOES make me think of one fo the Pilates machines! I love Pilates, but it can be expensive. A few private lessons to start with are well worth the money, though, to understand how you are supposed to hold your body for maximum effect.
I also find the sexy bed & it's contraptions appealing. I like my sex swing, but this looks like it has more options. The bed is less discrete than something I can take down, though.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, the looking for a builder sounds interesting. I have no idea how I would find such a carpenter but that doesn't stop me from asking around discretely. Thanks for the ideas.