Photos & Videos Rob James (wrestler With Huge Ass)

His ass is absolutely enormous!! The biggest I’ve seen on a guy his size. His onlyfans was ok...basically all his videos cost extra. But, for $5-15 bucks per 1-3 minute videos, you can see him giggle and slap his bare fat ass. He doesn’t spread his cheeks or show his cock as far as I know...
 
Listen guys, I do my onlyfans for you guys, but if my videos are shared for free or sold by someone besides myself I will shut it down. Please respect my privacy and don’t share my content. Everything up so far is ok.
Love your ass Rob James!
 
Listen guys, I do my onlyfans for you guys, but if my videos are shared for free or sold by someone besides myself I will shut it down. Please respect my privacy and don’t share my content. Everything up so far is ok.

Love you
I subscribed
waiting dildo videos some day
 
I don’t get it….he changed his subscription to $25 but he’s not providing content that’s worth paying $25 lol and not to mention you have to pay for videos in the messages. There’s no hole or full nudity, but you want to charge $25 just to see you in a thong and smacking your ass?
 
I don’t get it….he changed his subscription to $25 but he’s not providing content that’s worth paying $25 lol and not to mention you have to pay for videos in the messages. There’s no hole or full nudity, but you want to charge $25 just to see you in a thong and smacking your ass?

He needs to buy protein shakes and fund his gym membership, well that was what he said when I previously subbed (during the 1st lockdown). He seems like a nice enough guy but even 'nice guys' can take the piss. He could charge less for what he's providing.
 
He needs to buy protein shakes and fund his gym membership, well that was what he said when I previously subbed (during the 1st lockdown). He seems like a nice enough guy but even 'nice guys' can take the piss. He could charge less for what he's providing.
I thought it would be obvious that people would get tired of the repetitive content and stop resubscribing, that’s why people are leaking it because it’s not worth the subscription. He could’ve easily reached the million dollar mark now, but instead he’s self sabotaging. His response to everything is “NEVER” but you be wanting us to buy content to put money in your pockets lol clearly if we got the content we wanted, it would be no problem.