yuga_lin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey! I love the dom-sub idea of roleplay. I will explain the roleplay and if u want to engage in it, just drop your snap below. I would preferably like it on cam or texts and vids, depending if the people I stay with are home or not. So, I would be the dom. In the roleplay context, I could be the client, the civilian, the student. The other person would be a dominant figure, like a PT, teacher, builder, cop, military. We try to make our stuff (workout/any other thing), but the client for example has some suggestions. These suggestions may seem weird for the coach and he would be sceptic. The client will eventually say "trance" or any other form of entrancing (I'll think better if so) and the coach becomes entrancing and I slowly implant the suggestions in his mind and he would do what the client wants.

Reactions: malanvincent

ZLeo8664

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey! I love the dom-sub idea of roleplay. I will explain the roleplay and if u want to engage in it, just drop your snap below. I would preferably like it on cam or texts and vids, depending if the people I stay with are home or not. So, I would be the dom. In the roleplay context, I could be the client, the civilian, the student. The other person would be a dominant figure, like a PT, teacher, builder, cop, military. We try to make our stuff (workout/any other thing), but the client for example has some suggestions. These suggestions may seem weird for the coach and he would be sceptic. The client will eventually say "trance" or any other form of entrancing (I'll think better if so) and the coach becomes entrancing and I slowly implant the suggestions in his mind and he would do what the client wants.
lzlz234031

malanvincent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you're still into that?