Roy Bualuan (Human1011)

I honestly can't tell if he's queer or not. He's done a certain amount of videos about LGBT+ vocabulary in the Arabic language. He's an ally at the very least.
There's definitely... *something* about him that makes my gaydar do a double take. But then again, everyone under 25 registers as a twink to me nowadays.

There's definitely... *something* about him that makes my gaydar do a double take. But then again, everyone under 25 registers as a twink to me nowadays.
Thinking back, he's not gay if you ask me. Like you say, it can be ambiguous with guys under the age of 25 but he must simply be a very open minded and intellectual dude. Scrolling through his insta, I don't get queer vibes at all. He's one of those straight guys who have many female friends

Reactions: JAMES56789
Thinking back, he's not gay if you ask me. Like you say, it can be ambiguous with guys under the age of 25 but he must simply be a very open minded and intellectual dude. Scrolling through his insta, I don't get queer vibes at all. He's one of those straight guys who have many female friends
Although this video of his goes out of its way to mention 'slay', 'grind', and 'hung'... hmmmmmm.... HMMMMMM...

Reactions: JAMES56789