Rubbing

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know it took roughly that long as I was the one doing the rubbing
That is not the question I'm asking. Yet it is the one you keep answering. Your question is not about male perception of the passage of time, and neither is mine.

When you rub a woman in the manner you described, does that woman know how long it takes her to reach climax? No, probably not. And neither do I.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is not the question I'm asking. Yet it is the one you keep answering. Your question is not about male perception of the passage of time, and neither is mine.

When you rub a woman in the manner you described, does that woman know how long it takes her to reach climax? No, probably not. And neither do I.
Yes some do. I have had a couple actually tell me. Wow that was less than s min. So yes some have a good idea how long it takes them to cum. Hopfully that answers your question to me. If you had no idea all u had to say was I dont know or not answer at all. Not really a need to make the s something it isnt

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes some do. I have had a couple actually tell me. Wow that was less than s min. So yes some have a good idea how long it takes them to cum. Hopfully that answers your question to me. If you had no idea all u had to say was I dont know or not answer at all. Not really a need to make the s something it isnt
I did indicate twice, including in my very first response, that I don't know. You can remember how long it took a number of women to climax under specific conditions, but you cannot recall an answer you received twice, from the same person, during the last half hour? Remarkable.

I will say this. I don't know how long it takes, and if a man catches me watching the clock, I'm clearly not in the moment. My mind is elsewhere. Not necessarily damning; I have heaps of responsibilities.

If I do it myself, the results can be nearly instant. Nobody has ever gotten me off as quickly as I can do myself, thankfully. I also am unlikely to let it happen. I would prefer to go off in his mouth, or on his dick. Climaxing too quickly is frustrating for me. It takes me a long time (don't know how long, but it feels like a very long time) to get to a second orgasm, and mentally, I begin to lose interest in sex after an orgasm, probably because physically, I do not plateau like some other women do. Each orgasm is built, instead, from scratch. A clitoral orgasm comes more readily than other kinds, but it way less satisfying to me, and makes me more susceptible to overstimulation.

I just started playing with a new guy. It's been a lot of fun. The first time we hooked up, my first orgasm was from oral sex, and ultimately was clitoral. My whole body, especially my vagina became immediately ticklish, and I screamed and laughed as I wriggled away. He'd teased me, holding my orgasm captive for a while. I don't know how long. I got close many times, but he abruptly changed course, and halted my climb. As clitoral orgasms go, this was incredibly satisfying. I wanted to keep going, but we did have to hang out talking, kissing, and snuggling until I could tolerate more intense touch.

I do notice a difference in how long different orgasms take to form, but I can't say how long it is. I did used to know, a long time ago, how long it took ME to make myself come, but that had to do with me checking the clock and keeping my schedule. With a partner, I've set aside the rest of the day, usually, and have no need to watch a clock.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It may take 20 minutes it might take 2 minutes it might not even happen at all. Those are all the varieties that exist out there so when you're used to getting a woman off in 1 2 3 minutes by rubbing her clit and pussy then you need to prepare yourself for the women that take an average of 20 minutes to orgasm from their clitoris. Scientific Studies have shown women take roughly 20 to 28 minutes to get to their first orgasm in foreplay.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It may take 20 minutes it might take 2 minutes it might not even happen at all. Those are all the varieties that exist out there so when you're used to getting a woman off in 1 2 3 minutes by rubbing her clit and pussy then you need to prepare yourself for the women that take an average of 20 minutes to orgasm from their clitoris. Scientific Studies have shown women take roughly 20 to 28 minutes to get to their first orgasm in foreplay.
I did not know that about the study. That seems very long. I guess its just sll over the map on length it takes

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If it's not a vibrator and just mouth or hands it'll probably never happen no matter how consistent it is I just don't feel a lot unless it's vibration. But getting a woman to orgasm in one two three minutes through oral or just rubbing her pussy she's either making orgasm noises because it feels good and you're presuming their orgasms or she just happens to orgasm very quickly but most women do not orgasm within 1 to 3 minutes a man would have to go down on a woman average of about 30 minutes to even get to one orgasm

Reactions: Enid

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it's not a vibrator and just mouth or hands it'll probably never happen no matter how consistent it is I just don't feel a lot unless it's vibration. But getting a woman to orgasm in one two three minutes through oral or just rubbing her pussy she's either making orgasm noises because it feels good and you're presuming their orgasms or she just happens to orgasm very quickly but most women do not orgasm within 1 to 3 minutes a man would have to go down on a woman average of about 30 minutes to even get to one orgasm
I disagree with the 30 min. My wife cums under 5 min everytime when I go down on her. She orgasms fairly wuickly, but takes forever for the second one.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends. How aroused am I? Where am I in my cycle? Am I tired? Does my partner know my body and what I like?

I'd been turned on enough that by the time the boy touches my pussy I can cum just from him cupping his hand over my vulva. No actual clit contact required. I am pretty highly orgasmic, so my answer would be totally off from heaps of women. Ms. Altered brings up a good point of teased/delayed orgasm. When I finally get to come the experience is amazing. And I will have rapid triggered after-quake orgasms from any stimulation. Even just squeezing my thighs together.

As far as the women I've been with? I've never timed it. My partners' orgasms aren't a speed drill. I am far more interested in watching her reactions and her pleasure. I wanna pay attention to highs, lows, and plateaus. Her face is far more intriguing to watch than a clock.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I disagree with the 30 min. My wife cums under 5 min everytime when I go down on her. She orgasms fairly wuickly, but takes forever for the second one.

You can't really disagree you can just say that isn't applicable in my case with my wife but it's very applicable to women all over the world.