Rubbing

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I predicted he would return. They always do they need a little time to cool down cuz they know they start to sound like childish. And then they come back like full force at a while later and come back and blast us again. Bring it on I can do this All Night
Well I cant do this all night because unlike u I have a life. Goodbye.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lol. For one my wife is not trash and has never faught in her life. Two if a women swings at me I will knock the bitch out. Equal rights

You're still posting? I thought you were gonna leave pages ago.

Quit melting all over the fuckin forum, snowflake. Go find something better to do with your life than shit all over us. You don't like us, we don't like you, can we move the fuck on already?

Jesus fucking Christ....

Reactions: Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Did you know about 80% of women can't orgasm from penetration? There's probably a lot you don't know if you've pressured someone to come quickly it's really easy to be lied to I've lied to guys and told them that I came just to get them to stop doing a horrible movements they were doing they refused to take any kind of instruction or advice so I faked one out just to get him to stop you never know that could have happened to you too maybe not by your wife but I have never heard of a woman coming in 1 to 3 minutes from clitoral stimulation by anybody I have ever met and I hang out at the Kink Club

See this here, this is something I think the OP is missing.

Women aren't sex robots you can put tokens into for 3 minutes of clit rubbing and achieve an orgasm.

We are all different.

But a lot of women will say that that is not enough time *on average*

I have from rubbing or even as they say frottage (did I spell that right) pretty quickly, but that DOESN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN

Usually it takes much longer, esp with a partner who keeps time on it

If I am with someone who is SO focused on getting the orgasm to come under 5 minutes I am gonna sense that and be so out of there... and tell him on the way out the door "you are a bad lover"

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See this here, this is something I think the OP is missing.

Women aren't sex robots you can put tokens into for 3 minutes of clit rubbing and achieve an orgasm.

We are all different.

But a lot of women will say that that is not enough time *on average*

I have from rubbing or even as they say frottage (did I spell that right) pretty quickly, but that DOESN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN

Usually it takes much longer, esp with a partner who keeps time on it

If I am with someone who is SO focused on getting the orgasm to come under 5 minutes I am gonna sense that and be so out of there... and tell him on the way out the door "you are a bad lover"
Did I say its a race. I asked a question on how long it usually takes.