Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Did I say its a race. I asked a question on how long it usually takes.

Nobody gives a fuck what you said. We're just gonna highjack your stupid thread and discuss amongst ourselves while not pitying your dumbass.

Reactions: Enid

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I cum extremely easily if I’m already aroused and once the floodgates open And the environment is pleasurably sexy I pretty much don’t have an offswitch ( except for obvious turnoffs etc) I can pretty much cum just from nipple stimulation but that’s another topic altogether ..

However to get me aroused in the first place is more complex. It depends on my mood, my stress levels, my cycle The weather etc etc
My husband is really skilled and knows exactly how my body works so responding to him is easy for me ... just ‘rubbing’ is definitely not going to cut it ...
If I’m masturbating using a clitoral vibrator then it can happen fairly quickly but there’s so much more pleasure in building and flirting with that edge.
This question of rubbing also doesn’t begin to address the different types of orgasm a woman experiences. I like reading other women’s responses because it’s a learning curve ...
stimulating a clitorus, gspot and all the other nerve rich erotic spots on a woman’s general genital area is like a wonderland discovery Journey and not a race against time. Just my ho

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum extremely easily if I’m already aroused and once the floodgates open And the environment is pleasurably sexy I pretty much don’t have an offswitch ( except for obvious turnoffs etc) I can pretty much cum just from nipple stimulation but that’s another topic altogether ..

However to get me aroused in the first place is more complex. It depends on my mood, my stress levels, my cycle The weather etc etc
My husband is really skilled and knows exactly how my body works so responding to him is easy for me ... just ‘rubbing’ is definitely not going to cut it ...
If I’m masturbating using a clitoral vibrator then it can happen fairly quickly but there’s so much more pleasure in building and flirting with that edge.
This question of rubbing also doesn’t begin to address the different types of orgasm a woman experiences. I like reading other women’s responses because it’s a learning curve ...
stimulating a clitorus, gspot and all the other nerve rich erotic spots on a woman’s general genital area is like a wonderland discovery Journey and not a race against time. Just my ho
Yes with my wife I start with a massage working her whole body, but avoid her pussy. After the massage is finished we kiss a bit and some more rubbing. When I finally reach her pussy she is soaked and very turned on. At this point it takes her mins and she is cumming. So yes its not just straight to the pussy that is not what I meant. I guess I could have explained that better.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes with my wife I start with a massage working her whole body, but avoid her pussy. After the massage is finished we kiss a bit and some more rubbing. When I finally reach her pussy she is soaked and very turned on. At this point it takes her mins and she is cumming. So yes its not just straight to the pussy that is not what I meant. I guess I could have explained that better.

It does add more context to how quickly you say it happens ..lucky god both of you she responds easily. If she didn’t you would probably need to discover more and educate yourself on how to get the best for both of you out of the experience ... that’s why these forums can be so informative if people actually give good responses . I’m just interested to hear everyone’s opinions as there’s no right or wrong answer in this regard. I do think sla lot of guys could enhance their sexual experiences by a hundred times if they learn the secrets of a woman’s response mechanisms ... we are all different and plenty of guys forget that..

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m just interested to hear everyone’s opinions as there’s no right or wrong answer in this regard. we are all different and plenty of guys forget that..

Apparently to some assholes around here there Are wrong answers. He's made that perfectly clear throughout the thread.

Several other women tried to make the same point you did, and he shat in his fucking britches.

I didn't even have a chance to give an actual answer before he started calling the ladies bitches and other uncalled for bullshit.

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
@Tight_N_Juicy I read that .. it’s really disappointing when the original post doesn’t actually get addressed or responded to because of a lack of respect or understanding. I am really interested in this topic but much of the thread is wasted on pettiness which is a pity.. I’m trying to be diplomatic here because I came along later in the thread but I completely support how frustrating it is ..

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy I read that .. it’s really disappointing when the original post doesn’t actually get addressed or responded to because of a lack of respect or understanding. I am really interested in this topic but much of the thread is wasted on pettiness which is a pity.. I’m trying to be diplomatic here because I came along later in the thread but I completely support how frustrating it is ..

I appreciate your self-control.

I don't have it in the same capacity.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently to some assholes around here there Are wrong answers. He's made that perfectly clear throughout the thread.

Several other women tried to make the same point you did, and he shat in his fucking britches.

I didn't even have a chance to give an actual answer before he started calling the ladies bitches and other uncalled for bullshit.
Trash

missT44

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

It’s really not ok for you to insult her just because she highlights behaviour she finds offensive. As the original poster you have the perfect opportunity to create an engaging and interesting thread we can all learn from. If this was your original
Intent then getting embroiled in petty mud slinging is not only immature but it’s boring and won’t win you any friends on here. You were perfectly polite to me but I have to speak up if you’re unnecessarily rude to her - as a woman who gets a lot of praise as well as insults on here I understand spitefulness. It’s both degrading to all of us (yourself included) and counter productive. Please stop or we’ll all be forced to leave the discussion and then nothing is achieved other than wasting time.

Thecouple111

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s really not ok for you to insult her just because she highlights behaviour she finds offensive. As the original poster you have the perfect opportunity to create an engaging and interesting thread we can all learn from. If this was your original
Intent then getting embroiled in petty mud slinging is not only immature but it’s boring and won’t win you any friends on here. You were perfectly polite to me but I have to speak up if you’re unnecessarily rude to her - as a woman who gets a lot of praise as well as insults on here I understand spitefulness. It’s both degrading to all of us (yourself included) and counter productive. Please stop or we’ll all be forced to leave the discussion and then nothing is achieved other than wasting time.
If she acted like an adult dhe would get treated like one. She always talks shit

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If she acted like an adult dhe would get treated like one. She always talks shit

I gave you a response that was relevant to the thread topic.

Take your scraps.

And I believe your started hurling names before anyone else in your thread, so who is acting like a child now?

Buh-bye, hungry lil fella.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You say trash like it's a bad thing. I am a proud trash baby. No sting when someone tries to slander.

You on the other hand... are a dick. A small, flaccid dick with a weird growth that might be a wart but is more probably herpes. German Herpes.