Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she acted like an adult dhe would get treated like one. She always talks shit

And you continuing to hurl insults is mature? I wonder who’s not acting like an adult now? Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously you might want to rethink insulting women in here. I would have been quite happy to defend you against harsh criticism from them if you had something decent to say - pity.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And you continuing to hurl insults is mature? I wonder who’s not acting like an adult now? Seriously, if you want to be taken seriously you might want to rethink insulting women in here. I would have been quite happy to defend you against harsh criticism from them if you had something decent to say - pity.
He's a returning banned member. This is how he acted last time too. He was asked a simple question about something he posted, and immediately launched into insults and outrage. His thread got deleted. After doing the same in a few other threads, he was banned. He's on borrowed time. he claims to dislike us so much, but when he gets banned again he will return again.