Rugby guy’s surprise

Horngayhung

Sexy Member
Media
I recently posted about my first big black dick and it felt good to share so I thought I’d share another experience of mine which I often still think about.

When I first went to university, the best thing about it was having my own space to fuck and be fucked by guys and it made me so more at ease and comfortable having this space. Like all university students, the horn was always intense. Especially when everyone is hooking up or talking about their hook ups.

This was a Wednesday night. I was in the smoking area and this guy asked for a light. I knew he was a rugby guy before he even told me just from his look. He had glossy hair with his fringe to the side. Tight t shirt and trousers which showed off his amazing frame. I gave him a light anyway and we chatted for a bit. He was from another university in the city and we were talking about our freshers experiences and how good the night was so far. We seemed to be talking and laughing for ages. I can’t remember whose friends came out now but we ended up going back in separately and continued our night. I was definitely attracted to him but I didn’t think anything about this fit rugby guy being attracted to me.

The night continued. I’m sure the shots and drinks continued to flow but I found myself alone in the smoking area again and actually surprised that Rugby approached me again for another light. This time he didn’t have a cigarette either so asked for one. As I went into my pocket to try and retrieve the packet, he commented on how tight my jeans were as I struggled to get them out. We laughed as I gave him a squashed cigarette and he went on to comment about how there must not be any room in there as he can see I’m packing quite a bulge. For reference, I’m a skinny guy but I do have a big dick and it does show. As he said it I could feel my dick tingle a little but I suppressed it and laughed. I went on to say I often have to bottom for guys because they don’t expect it and often won’t take it. He was surprised by this and went on to say he thought gay guys loved big dicks. We then carried on the conversation about dicks and gay guys until he mentioned he had got a pretty decent dick. I joked and said I’m not the kinda gay guy that shys away from a big dick. He said good and asked for my phone number which of course I gave him. He said that he’ll be texting me his address and that he’ll be ditching his mates in about 10 minutes so I should head to his in about 20.

I didn’t go back to my friends in the club. I went straight out of the club and walked to the other end of the city. I needed to pass some time but also not bump into any of my friends.

He texted me straight away and 20 minutes must have passed now so I got my taxi to his. He was living in some student halls that I hadn’t been to before and I had to message him. He came down and took me up. It was one of those apartments with a shared kitchen and 5/6 rooms. We went into his kitchen first and did a couple of shots. He told me that he’d seen a lot of dicks in the changing room but never one that bulged like mine and that he wanted to see it and grabbed it. I looked at him and told him he could do whatever he liked with it and me for that matter.

He took me into his room and took his shirt off. He looked great in his tight tshirt but even better with it off. I moved closer to him and began to touch his chest and we kissed. Things quickly escalated from this point. Before I knew it we were both naked, dicks hard and kissing. Both our hands were touching each other all over. He kept touching my ass and sliding his finger onto my hole which really turned me on. I got down onto my knees and began to suck his dick. He felt great in my mouth. I remember it being really thick and I loved to lick along the veins from base to head. He took my head off his dick and moved to sit down onto his bed opening his wardrobe before he sat. He said he wanted to see me from behind in his mirror as I sucked his dick. I thought the idea of this was fit so I made sure my back was arched so he had the best view.

One thing led to another and it wasn’t long until he was fucking me. I still can’t believe this fit rugby boy was fucking me but of course I went along with it and I had said he could do whatever he wanted. And we were both very drunk by this point. We must have fucked in a range of positions for about 2 hours.

He turned me onto my front and I lifted up my ass for him to go again. He slapped it and told me to keep my head down for a minute and wait. Some minutes passed but I kept my head down. I then heard him come back from wherever he had been and he inserted his dick. He went straight to the base and was fucking me so hard. He paused and flipped me onto my back and carried on. It was getting lighter outside now and I could see his silhouette until I realised it wasn’t him fucking me. I turned to the side and he was stood there and put his dick into my mouth. As I was being fucked, I moaned into his hard dick which was in my mouth. He told me his mate fancied a go and they were laughing about how I hadn’t noticed that it was a different dick inside me. I felt like a complete slut but it felt so good. His mate asked if he could carry on as Rugby had told him how good I was at taking dick. As the night went on, they continued to swap and share me. Both guys were talking out loud throughout about how well I could take their dicks, how big my own dick was and what they wanted to do with me next. I don’t know how many of their loads I must have taken that night but I could feel it dribbling down my balls and legs by the time they’d finished.

Rugby’s mate left and Rugby kissed me before saying how fun it’d been and how he was impressed. He made me get dressed and walked me down to the lobby.

As I sat waiting for my taxi to pick me up, I couldn’t believe what had happened. Two unbelievably fit straight guys sharing me. Their loads were now dribbling into my boxers. When the taxi driver asked if I’d had a good night I could only reply with yeah, really good.