Runners: What Kind Of Support Do You Prefer?

What kind of support do you prefer for running?

• None / go commando

Votes: 22 13.4%
  • Boxer briefs

Votes: 21 12.8%
  • Briefs

Votes: 12 7.3%
  • Shorts with built-in liners

Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Jock

Votes: 43 26.2%
  • Compression shorts or similar

Votes: 38 23.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

NakedBuddy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always worn a jockstrap for running, lifting, and for interval training. My balls are unusually sensitive to any banging around, and I find that a jockstrap holds everything nice and close for a minimum of movement. Running in shorts with a liner would be painful for me. I much prefer a swimmer's jockstrap like the ones in the picture posted above. Currently, I'm wearing Gym brand jockstraps.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I wear running shorts with a liner and go commando when running.
I love to see shirtless guys running in shorts like that. They slow a great bulge especially the nylon shorts. When I was running I loved to wear shorts to show off my bulge.

Lowhangershunter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always worn a jockstrap for running, lifting, and for interval training. My balls are unusually sensitive to any banging around, and I find that a jockstrap holds everything nice and close for a minimum of movement. Running in shorts with a liner would be painful for me. I much prefer a swimmer's jockstrap like the ones in the picture posted above. Currently, I'm wearing Gym brand jockstraps.
YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!! :)

Lowhangershunter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve tried it all, but prefer a jock. It gives my nuts, which are big, the support they need. Anything else and my boys are feeling sore afterwards. I like the smaller waist band styles. Used to wear Bike brand but have started wearing GYM brand that you can find on Amazon, since Bike is no longer. They are comfortable and supportive. Sometimes I can find running shorts with built in liners that will do a good enough job, so I can rotate between those and my jocks.
I LOVE THIS! :)