Rush Hour Exhibition

HeidiPup

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RUSH HOUR EXHIBITION

It was a hot summer evening and Trey knocked at my apartment door three times, which was our signal, and entering to spend the night as I had invited. My name is Chad, and I usually cooked up exotic and erotic adventures for the two of us. Oh, I had a pleasure dreamed up that I knew Trey would never forget.

As the sun set and the night turned dark, I told Trey, "We're going for a walk, you and me."

I could tell he was already aroused at the possibilities as he was beginning to tent in his form fitting gym shorts. Grabbing a box from my bedroom closet, I led Trey out the front door of my apartment and down the stairs. Motioning with my hand, I told Trey we were going just across the highway in front of my building and around behind the small strip mall on the other side. We crossed and went around behind the stores, stopping at a large overgrown hedge at the back.

I told my buddy, "I've had my eye on this for many weeks. No one knows it's here," I say as I pull aside some of the overgrown vegetation. Trey was surprised to see a pathway leading through the center I had cleared. "We'll be completely private, buddy. C'mon." I motion up the hidden path. The sounds of traffic met our ears, growing louder as we began to cross a small foot bridge, Trey hanging on to my arm in the darkness. The bridge led directly over the busy 8-lane freeway where rush hour traffic was slowed to a crawl and fighting bumper-to-bumper inching forward slowly. I motioned for Trey to stop directly over the traffic.

"Now, Trey, we're going to take off all our clothes. We need to get bare-ass naked." I heard a gasp issue from his throat as he considered what I had just said. But, he always did as I instructed and he never failed to have an exciting time at whatever I had planned. As we got naked, I said, "OK. Now open that box I brought." Gingerly folding back the flaps, he pulled out the contents, my powerful battery-operated flood lamp. "This thing will light up the entire bridge, Trey," I bragged, positioning the lamp where it would be most useful for our little show.

"OK, buddy. We're going to perform for our captive audience in the slow rush-hour traffic below. Follow my lead and we'll get a standing ovation, so to speak. First, we stand up on the curb under the guard rail where we'll be completely visible to our adoring viewers. You're already hard as fuck, so stick it out through the rails and show them the beauty of your manhood."

When we were both in position, and the light was aimed just right, I switched it on. I began stroking Trey's huge dick and he reached through to do me. We heard a car horn or two, and smiled at the arousal we were getting and giving.

"OK, buddy, next act." I knelt down and turned his cock toward me. Still plainly visible, I took him into my mouth and began to stroke with my lips and tongue. What a sweet show we must be giving, I thought, and what a sweet taste of his plentiful pre-cum leaking from this dick. Before he was able to cum off in my mouth, I turned around and knelt the other way with my ass pointing straight at him. "Fuck me, Trey," I said. "Give them a show they will never forget." Trey thrust and pulled back, thrust again. Each time his giant cock sank deeper into my thirsty hole. And each time he would pull out enough to be seen by the cars below.

More cars began honking, and we heard shouts of "Fuck him!" and "Perverts!!!" to which Trey waved with his middle finger. He pounded my ass until I heard him say, "I'm gonna cum!"

"OK," I said, "it's time for the final act."

We forced our hardened dicks back between the railings and jerked until we shot streams of cum down onto the windshields of the cars below, then waved our spent cocks at the audience, gave them all the finger, and turned off the lamp.

As we pulled on our jeans, Trey said that was the most amazing adventure yet. We headed back to my apartment, arm in arm, my hand slipping inside his jeans now and then to tweak his beautiful ass.