Ryan and krieg (m/m exhibition/voyeur)

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mind subscibing if I can get the answer to my question.

I honestly dont mind subscribing like what I've mention I'm considering it since I really like this story. Just wanna ask if there's an update there about ryan and/or just krieg? I know they're fictional characters but I fell in love witht them and since I've read Ryan's ending I'm guess i just want something like closure maybe? Poor Krieg's been through alot and kinda like written off at the final chapter i guess? Honestly if the last chapter was cut off I'll just think that they reconcile and work this off after they reconnect and be contented with the ending. I'm not trying to be rude here just my thoughts ✌️
Sorry there is no more to this story, but he writes in similar veins and some dam good stuff on his feed !

Reactions: Brian S

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry there is no more to this story, but he writes in similar veins and some dam good stuff on his feed !
Thanks for the infos and for taking the time to reply. It's a bit disappointing that I'll prolly would never know how Krieg's story ended, still glad that about how Ryan's ended tho. I'm kinda hesitant to start another series for a bit now as I might get Krieg's again. But will definitely subscribe and check on the author's other works once I've moved on from this void ☺️

Reactions: william1

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the infos and for taking the time to reply. It's a bit disappointing that I'll prolly would never know how Krieg's story ended, still glad that about how Ryan's ended tho. I'm kinda hesitant to start another series for a bit now as I might get Krieg's again. But will definitely subscribe and check on the author's other works once I've moved on from this void ☺️
At the moment he is writing lots of short stories, many in the same vein as Ryan and Krieg, how the hell he can vary the hot bits so much amazes me !

Reactions: Brian S

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@Brian S So ive finished this story a week ago and still bugs me till now. I know this story ended years ago, and this might be a logn shot but really felt like there's an unfinished business here. I'm not asking for much just really wanna know what happened to krieg, maybe it's just me but feels like it ended kinda abruptly and there's no mention of krieg on that last chapter. I'm not against patrick for ryan as i think he really do care for him just dying to know what happened to krieg as with how the story ended w.o mention of him it seemed like he's gone or something? Prolly how justin died on 13 reasons why since he was homeless for a bit and sold his body for money as well as his addiction. Please help a guy out and put me out of my misery ✌️ btw you're such a great story teller and Goodluck on your future stories planning on subscribing on your patreon soon when I can.
Hey there! Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad you enjoyed the story! To be honest, I did have to go back and read the end to see exactly what I wrote. LOL Just to frame this explanation a little, I think it's important to know that I'd never written anything like this before, and that my writing has improved. (I still make blunders now and again! LOL) That said, at the time it was enough for me that Krieg had broken away from his unhealthy lifestyle and found his feet again. That, and finally letting Ryan and Krieg have sex. I hoped it would be implied that Krieg went on to live a normal, happy life, and that he and Ryan and everyone else would continue having sex together.

As I started this, it was never meant to be so long with so many characters. But as I introduced new ones and found interesting ways to weave them all together, the story just kept growing in scope. Admittedly, had I known that at the top, I probably would have titled it differently. Also, I'm sure you've seen that I started a couple of spin-offs. Those were supposed to focus on other characters, but would have included cameos from some of these characters to bridge everything together. So there would have been a little bit more from Krieg even though he was going to take a back seat if that makes sense. The idea was that I could theoretically write forever, taking minor characters from one story and fleshing them out in another, and so on.

I stopped writing the spin-offs because I was putting so much effort into them and this whole concept. Plus my writing was so well-received that I realized I could be making some scratch off all the effort I was putting in. I never wanted that decision to come off as greedy, but so much of my free time was consumed by this, you know? (Plus, not to toot my own horn or anything, but my output on patreon versus what I charge certainly erases any notion of "greediness". LOL) I still write because I love to write, but at a certain point, I had to get at least a smidge more out of it.

Anyway, the point is that it's to be assumed that Krieg discovered himself and continued living a happy, healthy life. The main goal was to get him and Ryan together, and that part was intentionally a smidge open-ended to let the readers put their own spin on it. But also, again, Krieg was supposed to pop up in a couple of the spin-offs as well. I probably wasn't as masterful at that as I thought at the time, and most certainly would have written it differently now. LOL I hope that helps you get a little closure at least! ;)

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, and just as a "heads up", or for anyone else reading this who may be interested, my patreon stories start fresh. There's no continuation of this story there, or any of the characters. I thought about doing that, but 1) I didn't want to make it necessary for someone to have to read a story on another website to understand what was going on, and 2) I didn't want the association that I was now charging people to read something I had been giving them for free.

But I still specialize in slow-burn, long-form tales with large casts. I also delve into a lot of the same fun stuff, just in new and various ways. Just to inform everyone but also shamelessly plug myself:

The first story is The Island. Eight college football players, two coaches, and two pilots get stranded on an island when their plane goes down.

The Dozen is the sequel to The Island.

Higher Education is shorter than both of those, but still lengthy. It focuses on college boys and is set in the 90's.

The Rain is a departure for me. It's long-form, slow-burn, with a large cast. My style is very much present and obvious in it, but it's also a post-apocalyptic/horror survival with fantasy and sci-fi elements. It is definitely...wild. And though it was also a big risk in terms of genre, it's honestly my personal favorite.

Identity is next, and...well, I'll be honest it's not my best work. It has a smaller cast and isn't as long, and I love, love, love the concept I came up with. In hindsight, though, I've realized a much better way to present it than I did. But, again, it's still very much "me" and there are some very hot scenes in it.

I'm currently writing and releasing Jumper, which is basically Quantum Leap for gay erotica. The main character jumps in and out of men across time and his goal is always to have some form of sex. Sometimes it's full-on, sometimes it's just a bj, or what have you. Then he leaps to the next situation. Essentially, it's a collection of short erotica stories with the premise thinly threading them together. I'm having a blast with this one because it's taking my style and condensing it into shorter, more straightforward situations. And I can make them as long as they need to be: a jump might be one chapter or even half a chapter, or it might be seven chapters.

Anyway, I hope to see some more guys there! And if anyone needs guidance with patreon or has any questions, you can DM me on patreon or here. Always happy to chat!

End shameless self-promotion. LOL

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey there! Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad you enjoyed the story! To be honest, I did have to go back and read the end to see exactly what I wrote. LOL Just to frame this explanation a little, I think it's important to know that I'd never written anything like this before, and that my writing has improved. (I still make blunders now and again! LOL) That said, at the time it was enough for me that Krieg had broken away from his unhealthy lifestyle and found his feet again. That, and finally letting Ryan and Krieg have sex. I hoped it would be implied that Krieg went on to live a normal, happy life, and that he and Ryan and everyone else would continue having sex together.

As I started this, it was never meant to be so long with so many characters. But as I introduced new ones and found interesting ways to weave them all together, the story just kept growing in scope. Admittedly, had I known that at the top, I probably would have titled it differently. Also, I'm sure you've seen that I started a couple of spin-offs. Those were supposed to focus on other characters, but would have included cameos from some of these characters to bridge everything together. So there would have been a little bit more from Krieg even though he was going to take a back seat if that makes sense. The idea was that I could theoretically write forever, taking minor characters from one story and fleshing them out in another, and so on.

I stopped writing the spin-offs because I was putting so much effort into them and this whole concept. Plus my writing was so well-received that I realized I could be making some scratch off all the effort I was putting in. I never wanted that decision to come off as greedy, but so much of my free time was consumed by this, you know? (Plus, not to toot my own horn or anything, but my output on patreon versus what I charge certainly erases any notion of "greediness". LOL) I still write because I love to write, but at a certain point, I had to get at least a smidge more out of it.

Anyway, the point is that it's to be assumed that Krieg discovered himself and continued living a happy, healthy life. The main goal was to get him and Ryan together, and that part was intentionally a smidge open-ended to let the readers put their own spin on it. But also, again, Krieg was supposed to pop up in a couple of the spin-offs as well. I probably wasn't as masterful at that as I thought at the time, and most certainly would have written it differently now. LOL I hope that helps you get a little closure at least! ;)
First of all Thanks for taking the time to reply to my comment/request, maybe it's just me but I'm not that great taking subtle clues/implications lol. Also no need to apologize for wanting to get something in return for your art as you've definitely deserved it besides you aren't asking for much it. Anyways thanks again for clarifying the ending for me or others like me . Not gonna lie after that ending after Patrick implied that he and Ryan are kind of a thing I kinda hope for an special chapter for them and Krieg. How hot would it be if those two daddies have a threesome with Krieg specifically after knowing Ryan have a son. He leveled up to being a certified DILF. Again thanks for this wonderful series and keep doing other great ones lastly goodluck on your patreon and other ventures.