Sexuality
Pansexual

Attachments

Hwijun-Kim-57d2cd3fc6.gif

Kim-Hwijun-b938719c42.gif

:emoji_peach:

More Hwijun cake

Last edited:
Damn where's the full vid for this available?
There is no "full version" as far as we know unfortunately. This was a short clip he posted to twitter here:
https://twitter.com/HwijunKim/status/1744539146952355964/video/1

It was kind of shocking to most of us followers too because it was SO different from his previous content. and he never offered an explanation of what exactly it is. It's just a simulated fuck video but I hope it's a sign of possible future content for his OF page. I would definitely subscribe then

posting here for those who don't want to visit X
ssstwitter.com_1706465165212.mp4

There is no "full version" as far as we know unfortunately. This was a short clip he posted to twitter here:
https://twitter.com/HwijunKim/status/1744539146952355964/video/1

It was kind of shocking to most of us followers too because it was SO different from his previous content. and he never offered an explanation of what exactly it is. It's just a simulated fuck video but I hope it's a sign of possible future content for his OF page. I would definitely subscribe then

posting here for those who don't want to visit X
View attachment 120551971
Hot... he really does have a great ass and seems to have no problem showing it off. So we don't know what kind of content is on his OF yet? Is he gay irl?

Hot... he really does have a great ass and seems to have no problem showing it off. So we don't know what kind of content is on his OF yet? Is he gay irl?
He seems to only have photos on his OF so far. No idea of what. I assume similar stuff to what he posts to Twitter/X. How much more explicit or not they are? IDK. Yes HwijunKim is gay irl afaik

Lil OF review: All posts so far are his photoshoots with full frontal and hole. There was a vid earlier but he was probably testing something so its not really special. Didn’t dig deeper on his posts if there’s a hard pic, but yeah. Thats it so far..

Attachments