Sam’s new adventure

kayydavsx

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys, This story is a continuation from my other story “Two unexpected straight friends” I hope you enjoy.

It had been 3 months since Sam joined his new football team and he had made a good bond with everyone, he was living on his own in a 1-bed apartment after him and his girlfriend split not long after his move.

The team had just finished a match winning 3-1 with Sam scoring in the 57th minute, the boys decided to get ready for some celebratory drinks, which always ended up down town and not getting home until 5am.

Sam headed back to his to get ready with his mate Jack. Jack was 6”2, tanned, big build with dirty blonde hair and always pulled on nights out, tonight would be no different.

Jack headed back with Sam after every match as he lived with his parents and the furthest away from everyone, Jack was sam’s closest friend on the team by far.

They cracked open a beer, got dressed and sat in the kitchen before getting a taxi down to the pub.

“Do I get your bed then if, I mean when I pull tonight” Jack laughed

“Can go back to hers mate, I ain’t had a shag in 2 weeks, my time to shine, not sleeping on my sofa again”

“Aw you love it really”

They laughed continue some chatter about the game and the night ahead then headed to meet some lads from the team.

They were the last to get to the pub and headed over to the table with Lewis, Ashton, Luca and Joe all sat there half way through their pints.

“Yo fuckers” Sam greeted them sitting down while Jack grabbed their first round.

“So Sammy boy you gonna be having a wank listening to Jack tonight or gonna man up and get yourself some” Joe teased him

“Possibly why do you want a video” Sam laughed back.

Jack came back with the pints and they had their usual chats before heading over to the club.

On the walk there Joe and Ashton already found their girls for the night and got taxis back to theirs before even getting into the club.

Sam, Jack, Lewis and Luca headed into the club grabbed a drink and set their sights on the girls of their choice, they didn’t even have a dance before scouting the club out, a shag was the only thing on all their minds.

Lewis was the first to score followed by Jack.

Luca and Sam began a little competition between themselves, the last to get a girl would have to pull the ugly mate, neither of them wanted that because they would get terrorised at football so they headed straight to a group of girls.

Sam began chatting up a short brunette with a huge ass and a nice set of tits, his type on paper.

“Can I buy you a drink darlin?”

“I wouldn’t say no to that handsome”

While ordering her a drink and getting her name Sam looked over at Luca to see him struggling to get attention from his girl, Sam had to try and pick up the pace and get a kiss before Luca.

“Where you staying tonight then”

“At home cosy in my bed, why is there another place I should be” she laughed

“I reckon my bed would be cosy enough”

With that he leaned in for a kiss and got one back.

Looking over at Luca he seen he was still stood around behind a girl but no receiving any type of action, Sam grabbed Emily the girl he pulled and walked over to Luca with her friend.

She wasn’t that bad, she was on the bigger side but she was certainly nothing to be embarrassed about, Luca didn’t look too annoyed and was happy he’d be getting some action.

The competition didn’t go exactly as planned but the stakes would be higher next time.

After dancing with the girls in the club the boys met up with Jack and Lewis in the club and all headed out with girls in their arms.

Jack, Sam, Emily and Jacks girl Ruby got in a taxi together and went back to Sam’s apartment.

In the back of the taxi Sam and Emily were kissing and rubbing up on each other.

Sam was groping her tits and Emily was rubbing on his dick through his boxers, feeling it grow in her hands.

“Mmm it’s growing already” she whispered

“Wait till it’s down your throat” he laughed

Jack and Ruby in front of them were kissing without the touching but whispering things in each others ears.

They got back to the apartment and walked in not breaking touch of one another.

Sam and Emily headed straight into the bedroom while Ruby and Jack went into the living room.

“Where’s the bed” Ruby looked around confused

“We’re on the sofa babe”

“I don’t think we are”

“Don’t be like that”

Jack pleaded with her to stay for a quick fuck but wasn’t getting anywhere, meanwhile in the bedroom Emily was straddling Sam on the bed kissing while he stripped her down, she hopped off his lap, pulled his jeans and boxers down and his cock flopped up.

“Oh my it’s big baby” She exclaimed

“9 Inches of pure love babe”

She spat on the tip and began caressing it with her tongue, then sucking it inch by inch until she had 6 in and couldn’t get anymore, gagging for breath.

Sam removed his hands from her head and flipped her onto her back beginning to give her head and finger her at the same time, making her moan and grunt.

In the other room Jack was still trying to convince Ruby to stay, while the faint noise of Emily moaning could be heard.

“Just stay babe, be the best night of your life”

“I’m not fuckin on a sofa”

Jack stood in his boxers with defeat written across his face.

Ruby gave him a kiss on the cheek and left leaving Jack alone on the sofa hearing Sam going at it.

In the bedroom Sam had Emily in doggy pounding her from behind, her tight pussy was the best feeling around his thick long cock.

“You like that baby” He moaned in her ear

“Harder baby” She screamed

He picked up the pace and had her screaming with pleasure fucking her in doggy for around 5 minutes and then flipping her into missionary, beginning with slow strokes then fucking her fast and hard.

In the living room Jack was frustrated and horny, with nothing but the sounds of Sam and Emily fucking he was hard and whipped out his cock beginning to stroke it, Jack was a bit smaller than Sam, 8 inches long and a little less thick but still knew how to fuck a girl like no tomorrow.

Jack was stroking his cock to same rhythm Sam fucked Emily in.

After 25 minutes of fucking, Sam began panting and pulled out cumming all over Emily and the bed.

“That was amazing” Emily said as she gasped for air.

Jack came at the same time in the living room then the apartment fell with silence as they all fell asleep.