sam truitt / trent ferris

lookingglass815

Experimental Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Posts
15
Media
0
Likes
23
Points
38
Location
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
anyone know what the deal is with these guys? i like their content but a few weeks ago trent was posting on twitter saying sam was a pedophile. multiple posts too, really weird stuff. but they're still together and continue making content
 
anyone know what the deal is with these guys? i like their content but a few weeks ago trent was posting on twitter saying sam was a pedophile. multiple posts too, really weird stuff. but they're still together and continue making content
I was wondering the same thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crushed Coconut
I've always thought Trent was cute. Sam, however, has never done anything for me and I've gotten weird vibes off of him for a long time. They were supposed to get married at one point, however I think that fell through pretty quickly. Trent has done numerous good scenes with a variety of partners for different studios, however I think the vast majority of their content has been with each other.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nada_Dude94
So Sam's bi then? He's only ever had those scenes but he did them a few months before his engagement to Trent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kev2001
So Sam's bi then? He's only ever had those scenes but he did them a few months before his engagement to Trent.

I think he's just straight! in this video with this blonde chick, he fuck her AF ! he's "gay for pay". He Luv Women ! :weary_face::broken_heart:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OshiriHime
U are all very naive here. all gay porn actors (or almost) are actually straight ! U don't know that?! most are not gay at all in real life. U don't know that or what?! they're all "gay 4 pay" ! SMH ! :skull:
You're not making any sense
 
Idk about Sam Truitt, but Trent Ferris is gay:

images