samm.zia on tiktok

I’m confused as to how he makes money, he’s living in an apt on his own but all I see is him making tiktoks or going on lives. Is that really it?
I watched a Tiktoker with about the same amount of followers say it’s been a bad month because he’ll barely clear 1 million diamonds this month. I did the math so you don’t have to, $5,000 per month is a bad month for these guys. So if they have 12 bad months in a row, they’re still making $60,000 that year.

I watched a Tiktoker with about the same amount of followers say it’s been a bad month because he’ll barely clear 1 million diamonds this month. I did the math so you don’t have to, $5,000 per month is a bad month for these guys. So if they have 12 bad months in a row, they’re still making $60,000 that year.
I don’t believe they’re making anywhere close to that. TikTok takes a cut and then they also need to pay taxes on that. It’s more profitable to work with brands

Reactions: Fuccme_
I don’t believe they’re making anywhere close to that. TikTok takes a cut and then they also need to pay taxes on that. It’s more profitable to work with brands
I guess it depends on whether he was talking about a million diamonds before or after TikTok takes their 50% cut.

Reactions: Fuccme_