Santagato Studios

If anybody has anything on JT, please do share. I know he's been shirtless a couple times on the picky boys podcast but I just don't know which episodes.

Reactions: Touya90
Ahmed has officially entered his ego boosted/driven "I'm hot shit" thirst trap era. Between all the adoration from the tour and having a mostly female fan base (which is easily identifiable from his Twitch,) the only single (he did recently have a date) member of SS knows he's turning 30 soon so he seems to be doing all he can to enjoy the sudden popularity boost while also try to find someone to attach to.

Reactions: russthewriter59
Ahmed has officially entered his ego boosted/driven "I'm hot shit" thirst trap era. Between all the adoration from the tour and having a mostly female fan base (which is easily identifiable from his Twitch,) the only single (he did recently have a date) member of SS knows he's turning 30 soon so he seems to be doing all he can to enjoy the sudden popularity boost while also try to find someone to attach to.
I don't remember where, but I saw a video or clip of an old video where he basically looked like he was wearing a full sweater with his shoulders and part of his chest exposed, so hes definitely been getting waxed since then. This was a long long time ago.

I wanna see more of the guy that they always talk about that has the biggest dick of anyone they know. His name escapes me now though.

He also seems like the most genuine and kind hearted guy.
I'm happy to thirst after him because hes so hot, but the video with him and Greg where they were doing the Hot Ones Challenge and Ahmed got really deep. They're all good guys (at least it appears that way), but Ahmed has a really really good heart.

...ok now back to thirsting over him!! 🔥

I don't remember where, but I saw a video or clip of an old video where he basically looked like he was wearing a full sweater with his shoulders and part of his chest exposed, so hes definitely been getting waxed since then. This was a long long time ago.

I wanna see more of the guy that they always talk about that has the biggest dick of anyone they know. His name escapes me now though.
Pete Molino

There is already a thread for Joe Santagato, but as his channel is growing we're getting more to look at like Greg and Ahmed. Figured it was time for the whole network to have it's own thread starting with Ahmed's post from yesterday! 👀🍆

View attachment 141953831
This pic sent me spiraling when I saw it

Pete or Josh. One of them is big dick and the other one big balls. Can't remember which one 😅