Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hello, I’m sorry if this has been asked in the past but didn’t find anything related.

About a year ago I bought a scrotum or balls vibrator with a remote control included. I love to wear it and turn it on after I’m done running in the park to cum around people when they don’t even know what I’m doing :D

The only issue is that not even one testicle fit in there, but even so it feels awesome anyway.

I’ve looked for a bigger size everywhere but can’t find anything. Have any of you see it anywhere.

I’m sharing a short video so you all know what thing I’m talking about. Thanx everyone in advance

IMG_7398.mov

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello, I’m sorry if this has been asked in the past but didn’t find anything related.

About a year ago I bought a scrotum or balls vibrator with a remote control included. I love to wear it and turn it on after I’m done running in the park to cum around people when they don’t even know what I’m doing :D

The only issue is that not even one testicle fit in there, but even so it feels awesome anyway.

I’ve looked for a bigger size everywhere but can’t find anything. Have any of you see it anywhere.

I’m sharing a short video so you all know what thing I’m talking about. Thanx everyone in advance

View attachment 95088601
Sounds great, maybe I should try one?;) I'm not a gold member, so I can't watch the video, but try this link where you will find several different sizes and models.

Vibrating Ball Testicle Scrotum Pouch Cinch Penis Cock Ring Male Enhancer | eBay

Good luck. :heart_eyes:

• Love
Reactions: nutellarehab