Sean Cody Model Randy Passed Away

collegexander

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very sad I followed him on ig we talk a little bit on his DM's, very lovely guy... I got to tell him how beautiful and nice he was

RIP gorgeous man

Reactions: JuanCobertores
Hey Everyone,

Just thought I would start a thread because unfortunately former Sean Cody actor Randy (Jason Pacheco) has passed away.

Sean Cody Adult Film Star Randy Dead at 33

You can read his obituary online :

Remembering the life of Jason Pacheco 1989 - 2022

He was definitely a favorite of mine...really sad to see his flame extinguished so young.

RIP Randy!
Guys. this should go without saying but PLEASE don't post stuff on the obit/guest book referencing his adult work/stage name. I'm only saying this because I read in another thread on here that it was done to another performer (not someone as well known) whose family was not aware of his experience in the industry so there were comments like "Who??". Now isn't the time for people to find out.

Can’t say too often that the US healthcare system sucks. When someone, as Randy did, lands in the hospital with just 21% kidney function they shouldn’t have to worry about negotiating hospital bills and worrying how to ultimately pay for them. Ok, regardless of the health issue, money shouldn’t add to a patients worry. My healthcare insurance provides that the first $17,600 is mine. $8,000 for annual out of pocket payments, balance is the annual (paid monthly) premium. FYI, that’s $17,600 after tax but I get to deduct an annual HSA contribution ($3,650 for 2022).

Can’t say too often that the US healthcare system sucks. When someone, as Randy did, lands in the hospital with just 21% kidney function they shouldn’t have to worry about negotiating hospital bills and worrying how to ultimately pay for them. Ok, regardless of the health issue, money shouldn’t add to a patients worry. My healthcare insurance provides that the first $17,600 is mine. $8,000 for annual out of pocket payments, balance is the annual (paid monthly) premium. FYI, that’s $17,600 after tax but I get to deduct an annual HSA contribution ($3,650 for 2022).
You‘re right. I live in Germany, I pay 17% of my salary to mandatory universal healthcare, so does my employer, and that‘s more or less anything I need to pay to have total access to our medical system. I can never understand how someone‘s healthcare is traded as a market good.

You‘re right. I live in Germany, I pay 17% of my salary to mandatory universal healthcare, so does my employer, and that‘s more or less anything I need to pay to have total access to our medical system. I can never understand how someone‘s healthcare is traded as a market good.
In no small part it's because of American "exceptionalism" combined with anti-German sentiment during World War I. ("Socialized medicine" originated there around that time.)

Reactions: Chaos101
In no small part it's because of American "exceptionalism" combined with anti-German sentiment during World War I. ("Socialized medicine" originated there around that time.)
As did Social Security, which was modeled after the German system. SSI in Germany was originally a means of supplementing government funds because few people lived long enough to recoup what they put into SSI.

They wanted donations made to The Sunrise Fund which is about a pathway to addiction recovery so maybe he had an addiction. I just saw he passed. So very sad, really liked him :sob:

Reactions: Zhuren