Sean cody

bb_melanie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
What a bland pairing for today's update - Dax and Kyle. What SC needs to do is pair the new ones with their active seasoned models like Sean, Daniel, Jax, Brysen, Nicky etc. Tbh, there's no more left lol!

Let Josh, Deacon and Asher rest for at least a year.

Golem40

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a bland pairing for today's update - Dax and Kyle. What SC needs to do is pair the new ones with their active seasoned models like Sean, Daniel, Jax, Brysen, Nicky etc. Tbh, there's no more left lol!

Let Josh, Deacon and Asher rest for at least a year.

I would be content without ever seeing another Asher (who I don't find attractive at all) and Deacon (he's a mediocre performer) scene. Sean Cody has turned into their site...and I'm tired of them. Josh could use a little break, but I'm still interested in seeing him in future scenes with his improved body. He's a good performer.

E9FFVigVkAYLUX-

E-c-Oe1UYAEN89z

Mark444

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jeffrey engages in a lot of ass play during his solo debut, more it seems to me than other models do. Maybe I'm wrong. At one point, just before his first load, his legs go up and his finger goes inside his ass. This is a man who shows promise! I love Jeffrey's second load here . We get a VIP closeup of his cum coating his cock and his fingers. You can almost smell the heady, pungent, manly aroma of Jeffrey's semen. And who gets the job of cleaning the Sean Cody bedspread? :laughing:

Marry me, Jeffrey. :heart:

JeffreyFingerAss.jpg
JeffreyFingerCum.png

Bruizer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's more of Ashton I shared last year. ❤
Ashton/MacKenzie was Don Burns kept boi toy. When the big scandal Teofil Brank went to jail for blackmailing Burns pimping out SC models to Burns rich closeted old men. Ashton/Amadon was still being kept Burns as his sugar daddy. Ashton is now a "social influencer" and his Instagram is full of pretentions photo shopped "art projects". He seems a real douche. Screen-Shot-2015-03-10-at-3.14.40-PM.png
https://www.instagram.com/mackinzie_dae/