Second Marriage Consideration

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I know there will be men who likely will be angry with me for what might appear to them as petty. But, my feelings, and sensations are what they are, and that’s the dilemma.

I was married to a very well-endowed man for 28 years and we lived together before marriage. We did have our ups and downs of course like any marriage but sex was a fun part of our marriage. My husband had a nice career so we lived decently but we were not more than middle class I suppose. We could do a year vacation, and occasionally buy furniture, a new car, etc. So I reminisce those years as a normal life.

I can remember the first time I saw my husband naked was when we were dating and actually three of my female friends, my boyfriend who would become my husband, and one or two other guys all got high and drunk combined. My boyfriend whom we had not been intimate at that time was running around laughing and in his underwear. You couldn’t help but notice the prominent bulge. One of his friends laughed at some point and pointed to it and said someone is all excited. As if this was some type of insult, my boyfriend pulled down his underwear revealing a huge soft penis and shook it at his friend see its soft while laughing in clearly a drunken state. I couldn’t believe the size of it when he did that because the sexual experiences I had before then, the men were not anywhere near as big. In fact us girls laughed and said put that thing away but I really didn’t want him to. I know that it turned me on to see and I wanted to touch it but of course didn’t at that time.

Soon after that incident, we had gone out and came back to his place alone. He had never even made an attempt at sex with me but I wanted him. He was putting on music when I just blurted out, when are you going to come over and kiss me. He looked surprised and sat next to me on his couch and started to make out. I moved my hand down to his crotch just rubbing him trying to feel his penis. He looked at me with a smile and I didn’t say anything but nodded my head with a smile. I undid his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down with one motion. His big penis flopped out looking larger than the time before as I thought he must now be erect. But, I was surprised when I grasped it as it was very pliable and I could feel and see it growing thicker and longer. Not at that time, but I think quite some time later we did measure it and he was just a shade over 9 inches when fully engorged. It was quite a specimen and I use to call it my Titan Missile. It did remind me of one to be honest. When he was engorged it would stand out straight from his body and so long I use to joke it might take off.

That first time we had intercourse and almost every time over our marriage since that first time his penis could bring to me to orgasm with how he used it as long as I was in the mood. He would get me off or ready by oral first and really mentally just ready with a strong desire for penetration. He then would insert himself usually missionary but sometimes we tried different positions. I could never take him all at first and he would probe and carefully use his penis to allow me to slowly open up. It always felt good but maybe after several minutes of soft fucking, I could feel myself wet and open and I would tell him “now” and he give a strong thrust and push his penis all the way in. Doing that and him holding deep inside stretching me almost always caused me to orgasm from that stretching sensation and pressure at the back of my vagina. Now sometimes I would rub my clit to add to it, but once he pushed deep the other sensation I almost always had was an emotional feeling of complete connection with him. I liked missionary the best because his long penis would be in me so deep yet we could stare into each other’s eyes where I felt fully possessed and as one body with him. My orgasm often felt like it was shared and there was this physical connection when I was so fully penetrated. It was like he possessed me and my soul at that moment of climax being so deeply stretched and full of him. We of course also did other positions and it was always easy to be comfortable because his long penis didn’t have to always fully penetrate and still give plenty of sensation without falling out. Those long strokes could feel really good and he could move about pulling back and thrusting forward with me moving as well. We often had a really nice rhythm.

It was also a lot of fun sometimes just to play with his penis. You could stretch it out when soft, it was fun to suck because it was so elastic and fleshy which was a very nice sensation. Plus, I could feel it fill out especially swelling in thickness which made me feel good about me and my effect on him. Oral was often stimulating and even sometimes it was fun just watching him walk about nude because of his size. He just was impressive down there to look at and I was very proud of his big penis and never regretted being married to him even when we would argue. Now did I think about sex all the time? Absolutely not. We had a very normal marriage but when we did have sex it was usually amazing.

Sadly, after being together 30 plus years and married for 28, he died of a sudden heart attack. Of all things he had gotten a flat tire and pulled off a road to change the tire. Evidently with the heat of the mid-day and the physical strain, he almost instantly died. Of course it was extremely sad, shocking at the suddenness as he had not exhibited any significant health issues, and for a year and more I had to deal with many related issues to a spouse passing suddenly away.

Reactions: justbigenuff

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Several friends encouraged me to start dating again after a long time had passed as I was only 60 years old and still have plenty of life plus it was lonely not having a companion. I have not been a bar type person and once or twice I felt very uncomfortable going out with a blind date set up by a friend. The problem was if I didn’t care for the guy then a friend could be mad at me.

I am not sure when but at some point I decided to try the online computer dating.

I put a profile out sharing about things I enjoyed, valued, the type of person I hoped to meet, etc. I got a small amount of responses and always would choose to first speak on the phone several times, if that went well, and then meet for a lunch at a restaurant, etc. Dating like this was both good and bad. You eliminated a lot who was just not the right personality, or were inappropriate and it was work to find matches. I even met several men face-to-face that ended up being poor matches or even jerks. Nevertheless, I eventually found a wonderful man, Kevin, that I liked and we had a lot of shared interests. We began dating, and after a few months did kiss, and things like that but no intercourse as I wanted someone permanently and not just to date. Again, I felt I found him.

One of the things I had put in my profile and we both said we enjoyed doing was travel. One day Kevin asked if I would travel with him to Key West, Florida, a place that I had never been. I knew that if we were going to share a room and travel like that it would lead to sex. I was ready to resume that part of my life and felt Kevin and I could possibly be a married couple eventually.

When we checked into the hotel room it was a bit awkward at first. We acted like we had shared a room plenty of times before and unpacked with conversation going I think just like trying to pretend this was routine. Once unpacked we sort of looked at each other like now what? Kevin said why don’t we change into our bathing suits and go down to the pool. I think to pretend like neither of us was embarrassed and after all we had now dated for several months enjoying each other’s company, Kevin just kind of turned to the side and began to undress to change. So not exactly looking at one another like an old married couple we each started to put on bathing suits. However, of course I sneaked a few peaks and without Kevin realizing it I could actually see him in a mirror reflection when totally naked. I will admit I was curious but my heart sunk when seeing his penis. Now perhaps he was how most men are soft, but it was a small penis maybe looking like a thumb in size. I told myself it didn’t matter even though seeing him naked yielded no excitement and to be honest a bit of a disappointment for me.

When we returned later to the room of course we had to change out of the wet suits. Kevin took that opportunity to come toward me and started kissing me obviously making a sexual move which I was prepared and expected. I did like the way he kissed and we just moved to the bed making out and removing our bathing attire. I reached down and grasped his penis which was completely within my hand and began pulling to try and stretch him out as I use to do with my husband. Kevin let out an ouch sound and whispered not so hard. I was struck by how it almost had no elasticity at all. I always had thought penises could stretch but now began to realize that my husband being so long erect that when soft there simply was a lot more stretchable skin. Given this was our first sexual activity together I think Kevin took his time trying to make things romantic with a lot of kissing and foreplay. He slowly kissed down my body and right before going down on me he looked and asked, “OK.” I just said ummm, and closed my eyes.

It had been as I said more than a year and longer since having sex and he did oral very well. In fact I climaxed from his oral skills including him slipping several fingers inside me. Perhaps because it was our first time in this manner he didn’t move to a position for me to do oral on him but instead (again in that romantic style) kissed me some more as he moved on top to insert himself in a missionary position. This is when the physical disappointment really came to my realization. He didn’t feel that much different than the fingers he had inserted and when I tried to move with him he fell out a couple times and seemed to even struggle staying inside until I lifted my legs higher along his back. I moaned and pretended like it felt wonderful but to be honest, although of course I could feel him moving inside me back and forth it really did nothing for me in terms of pleasure. It felt OK, but I sort of wanted it over more than continuing. At one point after a few minutes I had that overwhelming feeling of a desire to be penetrated much deeper but he simply didn’t have a long enough penis to reach those spots that would always set me off. I remember thinking to myself while we were having sex that penis size made such a difference for me and maybe my physical build was not compatible with average or smaller sized men.

Over the next few months when we had sex some of the romantic approach was more just sexual. I did do oral on him which was very easy because I could take even most of his erect penis in my mouth. I would guess he was about the length of a toilet paper roll or maybe a little less. Seeing him naked does not look impressive like my husband or bring out that excitement of seeing a man with a large erection. But, again being really truthful, I was often more accommodating just to please him and usually was happy when he would cum and it would be over. The biggest issue in any event, was I could not achieve that emotional physical connection that my husband would have because I did not have that sensation of being so deeply filled and possessed nor an orgasm for intercourse only oral. Yet, Kevin in other ways is a really great man.

Kevin did propose and now my question is do I accept because he is a great companion and just recognize that few men will ever match my husband’s sexual size superiority and prowess? I know I will never have the mental connection because of the lack of that physical sensation and maybe at my age I should be OK with sex not being a major factor. Perhaps I am the problem. I just am sharing the truth and I am not asking for a date (laugh) TrulyBig, I just am curious as to your and others thoughts. If you want to post this that’s fine.

Karyn

Reactions: amazzzed2

Floodwater

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Karyn

I wanted to say I read your story yesterday but thought about it when I woke up this morning. At one point in my life I found myself in a similar situation that you’re in.
I was in a relationship with a man who also had a very large penis. It was so satisfying and wonderful I could sit on his cock and I would shoot anywhere from 2 feet to 4 feet sometimes hitting the headboard on the bed.
We were so sensual together often when he came home from work we would have this ritual of undressing one another even untying each other shoes as kind of foreplay.
I couldn’t wait to kneel in front of him while he sat on the bed and suck his cock. He had golden pubic hair and I would lick them clean with my tongue.
His cock went from floppy and soft to rock hard standing straight up. we just loved laying naked together and we had a relatively happy home.

Unfortunately the relationship came to an end and I found myself in your situation of dating again.
I married a wonderful guy who is caring in every way financially responsible but frankly the sex never matched up to what I had before.

I want you to know I never stop thinking about his penis and the sexual freedom we shared together.

I don’t think I can really advise you but it’s going to be a very hard task to find a guy with a large penis who is also caring honest and willing to be with you.

If the pictures on your profile are of your husband I am very glad you have those memories with someone like him. It’s a lot of fun to play with a big cock. Don’t feel like you are the only one who wants a partner who is handsome, well endowed and sexy. We all do.

I wish you luck in your decision and hope that a new relationship brings you peace and love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danran and med111