usually good girls want some kind of love or commitment before u can seduce her as such... define good girl
how does she make u feel like that?
be her friend first.
charm rather than seduce.
if she thinks you're aiming for her knickers she'll run a mile.
ahahahaha!Your advice is good but requires perseverance. lol. By the way, I have a question since it seems you are living in the UK, I heard from a friend of mine who is American living in the UK that girls in high society there are still living in the era of 'Sense and Sensibility'. Is is true to some extent?
be her friend first.
charm rather than seduce.
if she thinks you're aiming for her knickers she'll run a mile.
Listen here Boy!
If you do not love this girl and just see her as a sexual challenge then FUCK OFF and keep your dick to yourself.
There are always hungry dicks hovering around innocent girls like wasps around unspoilt fruit.
Be man enough to allow her to have that very first special time with someone who really cares for her.
She isn't a mountain to climb just because she is there.
Trust is the by-word for girls like this and trying to gain it just to fuck her makes you one of the biggest low life around.
Go bang the tart down at the corner store.
"Cocaine comes round with the canapés at a lot of the parties in London."
Well, it is sad to hear that because I almost cried when I first read Sense and Sensibility.
Oh, I loathe Austen for Marianne's fate.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.