Sensation of something stuck in urethra?

Bluevybe

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever had the sensation that there's something stuck in your urethra? I've had this going on for quite some time now.

It's not painful. although every once in a while it does feel like it burns a little. That happened a few nights ago when I was trying to sleep, and it felt like something was moving around inside my penis.

There's no bumps or sores on my penis, and my pee stream is normal. The only unusual thing is, when I ejaculate, it feels like I have to physically push my semen out during the last part of the orgasm.

I'm going to see a urologist in a couple weeks to get it checked out. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this.

I have had kidney stones get stuck in the urethra for up to ten days as they are on the way out of my body. With each urination, they move a little further along.

Has anyone ever had the sensation that there's something stuck in your urethra? I've had this going on for quite some time now.

It's not painful. although every once in a while it does feel like it burns a little. That happened a few nights ago when I was trying to sleep, and it felt like something was moving around inside my penis.

There's no bumps or sores on my penis, and my pee stream is normal. The only unusual thing is, when I ejaculate, it feels like I have to physically push my semen out during the last part of the orgasm.

I'm going to see a urologist in a couple weeks to get it checked out. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced this.
Good that you have an appointment with a urologist. Urinary issues are nothing to delay treatment for especially if you are experiencing discomfort. I wish you all the best for a positive outcome. Cheers!