Cost to Join:$10

Ratings:

Overall Rating: 1/5
Value: No value
Frequency: once a week
Responsiveness: Nonexistent
Explicitness -- Teases-short sex videos
VIP Services: He does charge for private videos

Today I learned that having a lot of likes meant jack shit on onlyfans because Arya’s content does not live up to the expectations. He posts lazy dick shots when he doesn’t feel like making new content, and when he finally does, you have to pay.

I sent him one message on the platform and it took him 4 days to respond with “???” I don’t know what was so confusing about my message since all I asked for him to do was to post more videos. But besides the fact, it took him so long to respond and the response felt a little rude imo? But I also understand that he has over 500 subs so getting back to everyone isn’t going to be easy, but maybe you should take off in your bio that you respond quick and to everyone when that’s a bold face lie.

Also he’s big on deleting comments that criticize him, you know, gotta make sure that it looks everyone is enjoying my content!

overall, it’s a very sad onlyfans page, I’m pretty sure the people kissing his ass are the ones that think they have a chance with him in bed. I went ahead and canceled my subscription, not worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in regards to the bit about him not getting your message He's from the Netherlands and barely speaks English, not sure why you would bother trying to talk to him on there unless you speak dutch, they learn english there so he can communicate in a bit in English but if its past basics he will probably miss stuff, its why he doesn't talk much on social media

Reactions: hdv92 and Anhdzuy12

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything any one ?
This section is for reviews only. No one is supposed to be sharing anything but opinions. I don’t follow him anyway, I follow his brother who is not really worth it.

Reactions: Tristane

in regards to the bit about him not getting your message He's from the Netherlands and barely speaks English, not sure why you would bother trying to talk to him on there unless you speak dutch, they learn english there so he can communicate in a bit in English but if its past basics he will probably miss stuff, its why he doesn't talk much on social media
To be fair he always says that he responds to all messages so you can’t really blame them for trying to message him.

Reactions: AMAMOKY