Sepanta Arya: Hunksep Onlyfans Review @hunksep

Filthy Boi Casual

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah the guy who has said repeatedly for years he’s straight, who doesn’t get hard around other naked guys without actively stimulating his dick and who in his multiple years of selling explicit content has never once even so much as kissed another guy is “bi” y’all are delusional

fantasise about whatever you want, but he’s straight he’s been perfectly clear about that, accepting peoples sexualities and letting them live their lives goes both ways not sure why some gay people have such a hard time with that concept despite having their own sexualities invalidated and delegitimized for so long

Reactions: fes and Theunkown

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree completely on Levy. I don’t even think he’s all that great looking tbh. I mean yes, he’s attractive. But I think Sepanta is way more beautiful. I do think he will one day release a good sextape haha
Oh yeah Sepanta is way more attractive then Levy. However I really want to suck Levy’s dick lol

Reactions: HunterBoi

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah the guy who has said repeatedly for years he’s straight, who doesn’t get hard around other naked guys without actively stimulating his dick and who in his multiple years of selling explicit content has never once even so much as kissed another guy is “bi” y’all are delusional

fantasise about whatever you want, but he’s straight he’s been perfectly clear about that, accepting peoples sexualities and letting them live their lives goes both ways not sure why some gay people have such a hard time with that concept despite having their own sexualities invalidated and delegitimized for so long
Ok I guess only time will tell.

Hana48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

1. you need to relax lol
2. Ive never seen any “str8” men actively engage in man-on-man action. No str8 man is interested in doing anything of that nature with other man, so YES I believe he’s bi-curious or at most bisexual.
3. No one here has invalidated Sepanta for being heterosexual. It’s just really to say that you’re a str8 guy and the next thing you post is a nude oil rubdown and giving a guy a facial on his oiled up pecs.

HunterBoi

Worshipped Member
Media
1. you need to relax lol
2. Ive never seen any “str8” men actively engage in man-on-man action. No str8 man is interested in doing anything of that nature with other man, so YES I believe he’s bi-curious or at most bisexual.
3. No one here has invalidated Sepanta for being heterosexual. It’s just really to say that you’re a str8 guy and the next thing you post is a nude oil rubdown and giving a guy a facial on his oiled up pecs.
Yes. Thank you. Haha I think Dathfy got a little carried away :p. Honestly almost everything I say is tongue in cheek and in good fun. Sepanta is a heterosexual, but is definitely bi-curious or “at least I’ll be willing to get sucked off by a guy if my subscribers pay me $150 for the video of that happening” lmao. I don’t label him. It’s just fun so say “ooooh he’s down to fuck Jackson” or whatever. And besides, labeling him as “oh he’s straight, get over it” is also bad. What if he really is down to experiment with a mate. Let him. And if not, it’s ok. He’s still gonna have his legion of fans (mainly men). So there’s that haha.

Hana48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes. Thank you. Haha I think Dathfy got a little carried away :p. Honestly almost everything I say is tongue in cheek and in good fun. Sepanta is a heterosexual, but is definitely bi-curious or “at least I’ll be willing to get sucked off by a guy if my subscribers pay me $150 for the video of that happening” lmao. I don’t label him. It’s just fun so say “ooooh he’s down to fuck Jackson” or whatever. And besides, labeling him as “oh he’s straight, get over it” is also bad. What if he really is down to experiment with a mate. Let him. And if not, it’s ok. He’s still gonna have his legion of fans (mainly men). So there’s that haha.

I just find it weird he typed up a whole essay ranting about it and is still here lurking through all these nudes photos and vids of Sepanta I’ve been posting :p

He’s not ugly… lol

I’m not personally attracted to him but he could definitely be someone’s attraction or admirer
He’s ugly lol. He looks like a Five Nights At Freddys character. If he’s your taste that’s fine. But I find him ugly.

Reactions: fes

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He’s ugly lol. He looks like a Five Nights At Freddys character. If he’s your taste that’s fine. But I find him ugly.
You’re tripping! He is far from ugly! You must have horrible tastes in men.

Hana48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Now see, if you had.. idk actually READ my post, I clearly said “I’m not personally attracted to him, but he could be someone’s attraction or admirer.”

he’s not ugly, booboo. Someone out there finds him cute.

you either need to post your own face so we can call you ugly or get eye glasses :blush::heart:

Reactions: takem1

Jake768

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive found the drinking cum one, the ones where hes in a video using butplug on another guy he hangs with (maybe his brother!?), also seen one where where 2 (levi and a blond guy) sit on the hunksept and perhaps his brother's asses and wank until they cum (although u cant see hunk sep face), also there is one video where hunk sept and some other guy show eachothers assholes.
This guys content is hard to find but im obsessed with him

He does alot with Levy Van Welegen (they even have a joint onlyfans), and the two hang with alot of straught up gay dudes. So of he evr does anything w anyone, it would be with either Levy or one of the crew they hang with.
can you please send us these videos? or just dm me? i wanna see this one

Reactions: redriot1841