Sepanta Arya: Hunksep Onlyfans Review @hunksep

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
can you make this viewable to people without premium ? or can you send me it directly ?
You can view videos when the time has a 3 or a 7 in it. For example if it’s 10:03 or 10:07 and you refresh the page, the videos are viewable.

lanodlerey

Experimental Member
Media
Does anyone have the hump video of sepanta? He posted on Twitter 20.07.2021 a dry hump video and said the uncensored version is on fanatise... I don't want to sub again if they haven't posted more since 05. august...

I was once subscribed but I noticed a severe lack off content – Both Levy and Sep promoted on snap, insta, twitter and the "free content"-part of Fanatise that the uncensored videos or content would "Come soon" but it never did... I was subscribed for a month, and I experienced perhaps 2 or 3 new videos of sepanta – that I can recall.. The only one that was very enjoyable was the jerk off + dirty talk + mirror video.

Should I sub again? is it worth it?

Reactions: takem1

EmmaKimbo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was subbed for a month when the offer was on and Levy promised he and Sepanta were posting a full length sex tape this month, did that ever materialise?

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was subbed for a month when the offer was on and Levy promised he and Sepanta were posting a full length sex tape this month, did that ever materialise?
Nope! Now they are claiming they are on hold as they are creating a site with better content. I’ve been subbed and there has been basically nothing new all month. So disappointing!

lanodlerey

Experimental Member
Media
My subscription expired a few days ago and they still haven’t posted any new content so I’m not gonna renew for a while.
Experienced the same – it is such a bummer!

I feel like they are more passionate about promoting their website and content than actually making the content and posting it...

Reactions: transient1

Pinhead Larry

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Experienced the same – it is such a bummer!

I feel like they are more passionate about promoting their website and content than actually making the content and posting it...
I agree! I really wanted to see Sepanta have sex. He never posts any videos of him having sex with someone.

Reactions: Tristane and Rtyytr