D Dazza1529 Experimental Member Media: 0 Joined Aug 31, 2022 Posts 2 Media 0 Likes 3 Points 13 Location Bolton, England,United Kingdom Sexuality 50% Straight, 50% Gay Gender Male Dazza1529, Sep 3, 2022 #1 I wanna find a glory hole in a service stick toilets I live in Manchester but travel to Wakefield daily Reactions: Zak Bull
I wanna find a glory hole in a service stick toilets I live in Manchester but travel to Wakefield daily
1 12843051 Guest 12843051, Sep 3, 2022 #3 There is one in the end cubicle at ferrybridge services near Wakefield Reactions: Ukfl23 and Funnythat86
chrisrobin Mythical Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 1, 2016 Posts 12,913 Media 0 Likes 36,579 Points 233 Location Bournemouth (England) Sexuality 100% Gay, 0% Straight Gender Male chrisrobin, Sep 3, 2022 #4 Leedsmarriedjerkbro said: There is one in the end cubicle at ferrybridge services near Wakefield Click to expand... is it good, busy - always like a nice glory hole
Leedsmarriedjerkbro said: There is one in the end cubicle at ferrybridge services near Wakefield Click to expand... is it good, busy - always like a nice glory hole
1 12843051 Guest 12843051, Sep 3, 2022 #5 Only been a few times. Most of the time someone is there Reactions: Zak Bull
M Mancboy Cherished Member Media: 0 Joined Sep 29, 2019 Posts 1,005 Media 0 Likes 267 Points 118 Location Manchester (England) Sexuality No Response Mancboy, Sep 4, 2022 #6 Uk curious lad looking to compare with other uk lads on snap: nwtcs_1990