Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We could just leave the man alone. :emoji_shrug:
Exactly. Like, it would be fantastic if he did return to OF someday, but since that is exceedingly unlikely, many people here really need to just move on and stop catastrophizing over the fact that some dude might like to return to a private life.

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Exactly. Like, it would be fantastic if he did return to OF someday, but since that is exceedingly unlikely, many people here really need to just move on and stop catastrophizing over the fact that some dude might like to return to a private life.
:emoji_dart: otherwise it's kind of stalkerish -- what's next? boiling rabbits?

lotrloge

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
We could just leave the man alone. :emoji_shrug:
Did you even read all of my post? I literally said I followed him on Instagram and that was it. Of course no one should be harassing him. But as long as he decides to keep a non-anonymous Instagram account, I don't see any harm in anyone just following the account, as they would any other account on Instagram that interests them.

If he is indeed getting rid of us followers (again I haven't checked it out. he's not an account that I follow closely), then we have every right to say that he's being stupid or unfair by blocking us along w/ real problem ppl like ppl who pester him w/ messages and comments, especially thirsty or demanding comments. Yes, he can do what he wants w/ his account, but it's still ridiculous of him to paint w/ a broad brush. Following him doesn't make us stalkers or weirdos.

Reactions: Bootyluver

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you even read all of my post? I literally said I followed him on Instagram and that was it. Of course no one should be harassing him. But as long as he decides to keep a non-anonymous Instagram account, I don't see any harm in anyone just following the account, as they would any other account on Instagram that interests them.

If he is indeed getting rid of us followers (again I haven't checked it out. he's not an account that I follow closely), then we have every right to say that he's being stupid or unfair by blocking us along w/ real problem ppl like ppl who pester him w/ messages and comments, especially thirsty or demanding comments. Yes, he can do what he wants w/ his account, but it's still ridiculous of him to paint w/ a broad brush. Following him doesn't make us stalkers or weirdos.
It is stalker-ish, though. His IG was in no way affiliated with his Onlyfans. Someone here had to go to great lengths to find it.

It really isn't "stupid or unfair" for him to not want a bunch of randoms following his socials, he has that right, it's his space.

lotrloge

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
And for the ppl here who keep saying that everyone needs to move on, why don't y'all?? Why are you here on this thread?

I'm here to share old stuff, shoot the shit w/ other ppl who love his bod as much as I do, and commiserate w/ others who want him to come back to OF. I don't contact the guy at all and if anyone advocates that, then I'm not w/ them at all. That's their dumb idea.

But this thread is about him, his great material that's out there, and the occasional newbie who can come into the chat and commiserate w/ the rest of us "oh how I wish he'd reopen" an OF account.

It's not a platform for moral grandstanders. If you want people to leave him alone, fine. Just be sure you're talking abt actual stalkers and not those of us who just follow him on Instagram and don't reach out to him in anyway. If you want people to move on from him entirely, then why are you on this thread??

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And for the ppl here who keep saying that everyone needs to move on, why don't y'all?? Why are you here on this thread?

I'm here to share old stuff, shoot the shit w/ other ppl who love his bod as much as I do, and commiserate w/ others who want him to come back to OF. I don't contact the guy at all and if anyone advocates that, then I'm not w/ them at all. That's their dumb idea.

But this thread is about him, his great material that's out there, and the occasional newbie who can come into the chat and commiserate w/ the rest of us "oh how I wish he'd reopen" an OF account.

It's not a platform for moral grandstanders. If you want people to leave him alone, fine. Just be sure you're talking abt actual stalkers and not those of us who just follow him on Instagram and don't reach out to him in anyway. If you want people to move on from him entirely, then why are you on this thread??
Oh make no mistake, I am absolutely still following this thread to look at all that old content. Lmao. I mean move on from the fact that he is no longer interested in random dudes paying attention to him.

lotrloge

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It is stalker-ish, though. His IG was in no way affiliated with his Onlyfans. Someone here had to go to great lengths to find it.

It really isn't "stupid or unfair" for him to not want a bunch of randoms following his socials, he has that right, it's his space.
It's in no way at all stalker-ish. It's the lowest-level of use for Instagram. If you're talking about ppl who are commenting on his stuff, leaving him messages, opening new accounts JUST to find his account again and message him after he blocked their first account, yes that's stalker-ish. Absolutely.

And yes, I said he can do what he wants w/ his account. I can also say that it's stupid and unfair. He has real stalkers. Giving non-stalkers the stalker treatment is unfair. And frankly it's stupid for someone like him to have a non-anonymous social media account and expect to not receive any attention from people who know him through OF. that's reality

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's in no way at all stalker-ish. It's the lowest-level of use for Instagram. If you're talking about ppl who are commenting on his stuff, leaving him messages, opening new accounts JUST to find his account again and message him after he blocked their first account, yes that's stalker-ish. Absolutely.

And yes, I said he can do what he wants w/ his account. I can also say that it's stupid and unfair. He has real stalkers. Giving non-stalkers the stalker treatment is unfair. And frankly it's stupid for someone like him to have a non-anonymous social media account and expect to not receive any attention from people who know him through OF. that's reality
Only a stalker would say the word "stalker" so much. Sorry but you sound obsessed with following his IG even though he clearly just does not want random dudes following him.

lotrloge

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh make no mistake, I am absolutely still following this thread to look at all that old content. Lmao. I mean move on from the fact that he is no longer interested in random dudes paying attention to him.
I can agree w/ that last statement.

The thing is that I completely missed his OF phase. I seem to do that a lot w/ guys. I find beauties like this guy after their accounts are long gone. So, I just followed his instagram account in the rare chance he might re-open an OF account so i don't miss out (in case he would again re-close it). I 99% don't think he will. I don't expect him to. But I just wanted to be notified if it happens. And his instagram account is somewhere he might announce. Again, I HIGHLY doubt it will happen. I just don't want to miss the chance if it does

lotrloge

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Only a stalker would say the word "stalker" so much. Sorry but you sound obsessed with following his IG even though he clearly just does not want random dudes following him.
"Only a stalker would say the word "stalker" so much." That makes absolutely no sense. Completely stupid statement.

Yes, I'm so obsessed w/ following his IG that I don't even know if I've been blocked yet and frankly, I couldn't even tell you the name of his account off-hand.

you seriously either don't know how to read and/or have no analytical skills.

greenbaby901

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't look into this at all, but 100% agree if true. Tbh, I just followed him on Instagram in the rare, off-chance he might reopen an OF account one day and there'd be word of it on Instagram. I never messaged him or reacted to any of his stuff either. Not even sure if he's removed me too from his friends' list....
This is how it should be done! Just follow their account until they post something interesting. No messaging, no spam likes, no story replies. Just monitor the account from a distance. Showing up in their DM’s uninvited isn’t normal, it’s scary.

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

:emoji_dart:

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

No one said move on from the thread. We clearly said leave the man alone and move on from the obsessive idea that he's coming back to OF. It is a lot odd at this point to continue following his current life when he is quite clearly deflecting people.

I enjoy the old stuff. I do not follow or harrass him on his social media. That is doing far too much.

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual

I understand this, but why follow a guy who doesn't want to be followed? I get that you want to know if he opens another OF, but so bad that you would follow him even when he apparently doesn't want to be followed?

It truly sounds like HE wants to be left the fuck alone and many on this board are essentially saying, "We are your fans. We know you'll be back and we're gonna follow you until you come back." I mean, huh?!?!?!? :eyes:

Bootyluver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is how it should be done! Just follow their account until they post something interesting. No messaging, no spam likes, no story replies. Just monitor the account from a distance. Showing up in their DM’s uninvited isn’t normal, it’s scary.
Many of us have done just that. I too had not looked at his page in forever if anything I would check any updates of his IG from on here. From here I went to look for him only to realised I got blocked.
End of the day what is the main purpose of public IG or social media outside of business and private account? To let people see what you want them to see and invite them to share those parts of yourself. Hence the tern followers specifically for public accounts.

I don't understand how something called social media is all of the sudden a private haven. The option to make your profile private is there but if you leave it public that means you want to share not only with friends and family but also the rest of the world. Social media as a whole feeds willingly shared files to the world for others to see. the bad stalkerish where someone start to track down where you live and stuff. Also think about what this platform we on is?
His profile was/is public. I guess some of us on here prob went out their way and bombarded the guy with request and offers. I could never understand that mentality but yeah we all lying the price.
He put this stuff out himself and made the money he made. Its his right to want to move on but he moved on from this sometime ago so all the sudden random clean out reflects more on what is going on in his head. Seems like a chilled dude and I really hope he doesn't regret all this. His physique is something to be proud of which doesn't come without hard work.

lotrloge

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I understand this, but why follow a guy who doesn't want to be followed? I get that you want to know if he opens another OF, but so bad that you would follow him even when he apparently doesn't want to be followed?

It truly sounds like HE wants to be left the fuck alone and many on this board are essentially saying, "We are your fans. We know you'll be back and we're gonna follow you until you come back." I mean, huh?!?!?!? :eyes:
No one said move on from the thread. We clearly said leave the man alone and move on from the obsessive idea that he's coming back to OF. It is a lot odd at this point to continue following his current life when he is quite clearly deflecting people.

I enjoy the old stuff. I do not follow or harrass him on his social media. That is doing far too much.
I seriously don't even know who you're talking to at this point. Are there people on this thread advocating that we contact him directly and incessantly?? Sure as hell ain't me and I condemn that behavior. But I also don't see anyone saying they've been doing that or that others should too.

"We said leave the man alone" Ok.. Who are you talking to?? If there are people watching or writing in this thread who are harassing him, do you think they're going to listen to you?? And frankly, this is his problem to deal with how he wants to.

I think at this point you guys are just trying to act and feel like the morally superior ones. You're not doing anything to actually help the guy get away from weirdos, you're just barking up the wrong tree.

In terms of his wanting to be left alone, I think it's y'all who should look in the mirror. Has he released some statement? otherwise how would you know that he wants to be left alone unless you yourselves were sitting there watching his account to see if the # of followers are going down??

He's barely even a blip on my instagram radar. I hit "follow," maybe scrolled through his old, public stuff initially and have not paid him attention since. I've given the reasons why I "followed" his account in the first place. But it's funny how we have people here saying he wants to be left alone AND that merely following his account on Instagram = unnecessary and "stalker-ish" behavior, yet I don't know how these ppl would know he wants to be left alone except for them watching his account closely themselves.....

Reactions: EBL and dasmitty857

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just some of my fave pics to bump this lol. if i ever come across an ass like this in person i will 100% need to be restrained

I agree with you. Idk what that BurningTreesAroundUs guy is talking about. That's literally the definition of "social" media. If he truly wanted to be a totally private person, he wouldn't have "social" media. If most haven't noticed yet, emphasis on the word social. Gaining followers, likes, posting pictures, and videos of yourself, sharing your life is literally the basis of Instagram. If he didn't want random people following his profile, he should either make it private or delete the profile altogether. What BurningTreesAroundUs is implying makes absolutely no sense...that's like saying, someone is going out on a date but has no intentions of interacting with the person they're on a date with and just sitting there in silence lol.

Reactions: lotrloge

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I seriously don't even know who you're talking to at this point. Are there people on this thread advocating that we contact him directly and incessantly?? Sure as hell ain't me and I condemn that behavior. But I also don't see anyone saying they've been doing that or that others should too.

"We said leave the man alone" Ok.. Who are you talking to?? If there are people watching or writing in this thread who are harassing him, do you think they're going to listen to you?? And frankly, this is his problem to deal with how he wants to.

I think at this point you guys are just trying to act and feel like the morally superior ones. You're not doing anything to actually help the guy get away from weirdos, you're just barking up the wrong tree.

In terms of his wanting to be left alone, I think it's y'all who should look in the mirror. Has he released some statement? otherwise how would you know that he wants to be left alone unless you yourselves were sitting there watching his account to see if the # of followers are going down??

He's barely even a blip on my instagram radar. I hit "follow," maybe scrolled through his old, public stuff initially and have not paid him attention since. I've given the reasons why I "followed" his account in the first place. But it's funny how we have people here saying he wants to be left alone AND that merely following his account on Instagram = unnecessary and "stalker-ish" behavior, yet I don't know how these ppl would know he wants to be left alone except for them watching his account closely themselves.....

I agree with you. Idk what that BurningTreesAroundUs guy is talking about. That's literally the definition of "social" media. If he truly wanted to be a totally private person, he wouldn't have "social" media. If most haven't noticed yet, emphasis on the word social. Gaining followers, likes, posting pictures, and videos of yourself, sharing your life is literally the basis of Instagram. If he didn't want random people following his profile, he should either make it private or delete the profile altogether. What BurningTreesAroundUs is implying makes absolutely no sense...that's like saying, someone is going out on a date but has no intentions of interacting with the person they're on a date with and just sitting there in silence lol.
I'm talking to YOU and anyone else who insists on stalking a man who quite apparently wants to be left the fuck alone, whatever your lame excuse!

I just wanted to know why you all insisted. I see that it's simply because you want to stalk him, subtly or boldly, without regard for the subject, all because during his college days he made choices that gave us all thrills. No amount of mental gymnastics will change the fact that you're all following a guy on his social media that does not want to be followed.

You get back what you put out.

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm talking to YOU and anyone else who insists on stalking a man who quite apparently wants to be left the fuck alone, whatever your lame excuse!

I just wanted to know why you all insisted. I see that it's simply because you want to stalk him, subtly or boldly, without regard for the subject, all because during his college days he made choices that gave us all thrills. No amount of mental gymnastics will change the fact that you're all following a guy on his social media that does not want to be followed.

You get back what you put out.
I think you're confused and throwing hateful language around with curse words doesn't make your point anymore valid. The point of social media is to share your life through photos, videos, etc, with the world. Private people that "want to be left the fuck alone" don't have public social media profiles. Viewing someone's public profile does not equate to "stalking." Why have the profile then? Your argument is heavily faulted and makes absolutely no sense as there is no direct correlation between viewing a public social media profile and stalking. Here we have a guy that literally spread his ass cheeks and showed the world his hole that's supposedly a private person? Make it make sense. At this point you're arguing just to argue without any substance behind it. I disagree as well other people on this public forum does...moving along. Hurl your curse words elsewhere. I always thought it bizarre and extremely naive when people do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.