Seth4282 (bigfit_)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdami0223

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think you're confused and throwing hateful language around with curse words doesn't make your point anymore valid. The point of social media is to share your life through photos, videos, etc, with the world. Private people that "want to be left the fuck alone" don't have public social media profiles. Viewing someone's public profile does not equate to "stalking." Why have the profile then? Your argument is heavily faulted and makes absolutely no sense as there is no direct correlation between viewing a public social media profile and stalking. Here we have a guy that literally spread his ass cheeks and showed the world his hole that's supposedly a private person? Make it make sense. At this point you're arguing just to argue without any substance behind it. I disagree as well other people on this public forum does...moving along. Hurl your curse words elsewhere. I always thought it bizarre and extremely naive when people do that.
I'm not confused, at all. I think you all are trying to excuse your stalkerish behavior.

Yes, the guy got naked and opened an OnlyFans, IN THE PAST! It's not like he showed up here and said, "Stop looking at my old photos." He has simply put that past behind him, and it's obvious! Those old photos and videos do not entitle anyone indefinite access to him in his private life. It is really quite simple.

He walked away from his past, and you guys insist on dragging him back there, even while he actively resists. It is stalkerish behavior. If I break up with an ex and that ex continues to follow me for years after, that is stalkerish behavior. Whatever we had in the past does not make you entitled to my present or future.

You get back what you put out. I hope the guy finds peace.

dasmitty857

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not confused, at all. I think you all are trying to excuse your stalkerish behavior.

Yes, the guy got naked and opened an OnlyFans, IN THE PAST! It's not like he showed up here and said, "Stop looking at my old photos." He has simply put that past behind him, and it's obvious! Those old photos and videos do not entitle anyone indefinite access to him in his private life. It is really quite simple.

He walked away from his past, and you guys insist on dragging him back there, even while he actively resists. It is stalkerish behavior. If I break up with an ex and that ex continues to follow me for years after, that is stalkerish behavior. Whatever we had in the past does not make you entitled to my present or future.

K:innocent:

EBL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hone

I don’t see how anyone is “dragging him back to that past” tbh

Archilles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To everyone debating whether or not he wants to be alone: he literally gave his life to Christ. I doubt he will ever go back to OF or sell content or even make content. His old life is behind him and no one should be eager and persistent in bringing it up to him or others. Let him enjoy the redemption and start to a new beginning in Jesus without people messaging him about it. And if he sees this, you’re loved and appreciated bro. Keep your eyes on the Kingdom❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.