Bugs_Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi everyone
Can any of you tell me how your sex drive has changed over the years?

I'm in my early 30's & have found that my sex drive has actually increased as I've entered my 30's, which I didn't think would be the case.

I never thought I had a high sex drive in my 20's. But exes & friends tell me I have always had a high sex drive & just didn't know it. I have just noticed it really kicking into over drive as I've gotten older.

For the people who have always had high sex drives, how do you manage it from not being too much of a distraction?

Would love to hear all your thoughts/stories/experiences.

Thanks for sharing in advance :)

Honestly, being in committed monogamous relationships has mitigated distractions my sex drive could otherwise offer.
Without a bunch of potential outlets for sexual attention, you're somewhat forced to, although having a partner whose libido matches can make it seem like much less of a compromise than it is.

Honestly, being in committed monogamous relationships has mitigated distractions my sex drive could otherwise offer.
Without a bunch of potential outlets for sexual attention, you're somewhat forced to, although having a partner whose libido matches can make it seem like much less of a compromise than it is.
I love that your relationship has taken priority & helped with the distractions. I'm single at the moment.
Have you got a partner whose sex drive matches yours?

I’m 67 and I come 80-90 times a month.
That's 3 times a day. How do you manage that & a life? Do you wish your sex drive was lower? Has it always been this high?
Do you have a partner with a similar sex drive?

That's 3 times a day. How do you manage that & a life? Do you wish your sex drive was lower? Has it always been this high?
Do you have a partner with a similar sex drive?
Multiple partners with high sex drives. I love it and I have always been this way.

I love that your relationship has taken priority & helped with the distractions. I'm single at the moment.
Have you got a partner whose sex drive matches yours?
Unfortunately no...to be fair, ageing is inescapable, but only one of us consistently manages to maintain the temple, so to speak. It'll be interesting in the coming yrs, premenopause is around the corner, but I can see a lot of her underlying insecurities spiking as is as she at least seems aware she isn't coming to he table with as much as before.

Unfortunately no...to be fair, ageing is inescapable, but only one of us consistently manages to maintain the temple, so to speak. It'll be interesting in the coming yrs, premenopause is around the corner, but I can see a lot of her underlying insecurities spiking as is as she at least seems aware she isn't coming to he table with as much as before.
It's unfortunate that is happening. It seems to be a big difference between men & women as they age. It would be interesting to know how you'll handle the growing gap in sex drives.

I'm 58 and my sex drive has never dropped. My ability to remain as hard as I did in my youth has diminished, but that just means that we don't go for round 2 anymore.
But what you will find, unless you marry a much younger woman, or one who goes onto HRT, or a man, is that her menopause will kill her sex drive and her craving for sex.
So I wank more often.

Reactions: Bugs_Bunny
61 year old guy here and if anything my drive just keeps on getting stronger each year. Need multiple young fuck friends to handle my drive so I don't hospitalize them.

I do realize at some point my drive will die so I will take advantage of it for as long as I can. No man on his death bed has ever said "I wish I had fucked less often in life"

I'm 58 and my sex drive has never dropped. My ability to remain as hard as I did in my youth has diminished, but that just means that we don't go for round 2 anymore.
But what you will find, unless you marry a much younger woman, or one who goes onto HRT, or a man, is that her menopause will kill her sex drive and her craving for sex.
So I wank more often.
Thanks for sharing. Thankfully I am gay so hopefully I find a man who can keep up & whose sex drive sustains.

I am feeling a lot better knowing other men have kept their high sex drive as they have gotten older.

I don't like having random hook ups or one night stands so I am already wanking a fair bit. Just need to make sure I don't get carpel tunnel between now & my older years haha

61 year old guy here and if anything my drive just keeps on getting stronger each year. Need multiple young fuck friends to handle my drive so I don't hospitalize them.

I do realize at some point my drive will die so I will take advantage of it for as long as I can. No man on his death bed has ever said "I wish I had fucked less often in life"
Thanks for sharing. Did you have a strong drive when you were younger as well? Have you noticed any changes or fluctuations down in sex drive over your years?

That is impressive to need multiple fuck friends. Do you ever just wank instead of needing to fuck?

Your attitude of no man will die saying he wish he had fucked less is the attitude I am taking onboard as well with my sex drive increasing. I'm at the stage of trying to create fuck friend relationships while I am not in a relationship so keep me satiated. Give my poor wrist a break haha

I think it's a (scientific?) fact that the sex drive tends to decrease over the decades. So, when you're 70 or 80 yo...
Before that, I think the situation you find yourself in is much more important: Do you have sex regularly? Do you find your partner really attractive? Can you be open with him/her and act out? Are you happy with yourself? If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, then I think your sex drive will remain stable as you get older.
For me personally, nothing has changed since I have entered my 30s.

I think it's a (scientific?) fact that the sex drive tends to decrease over the decades. So, when you're 70 or 80 yo...
Before that, I think the situation you find yourself in is much more important: Do you have sex regularly? Do you find your partner really attractive? Can you be open with him/her and act out? Are you happy with yourself? If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, then I think your sex drive will remain stable as you get older.
For me personally, nothing has changed since I have entered my 30s.
How old are you now?

Thanks for sharing. Did you have a strong drive when you were younger as well? Have you noticed any changes or fluctuations down in sex drive over your years?

That is impressive to need multiple fuck friends. Do you ever just wank instead of needing to fuck?

Your attitude of no man will die saying he wish he had fucked less is the attitude I am taking onboard as well with my sex drive increasing. I'm at the stage of trying to create fuck friend relationships while I am not in a relationship so keep me satiated. Give my poor wrist a break haha
I thought I had a strong sex drive when I was younger... was easily twice my friends...

As I got older, my drive got stronger.

Before I used to fuck more than all my friends together.... now i fuck more than all my friends and their son's combined.