Sex experiences with big dicks

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reminds me of this one bull. He’d moan, “fuck I can’t believe you’re taking it all”, We both started giggling & babbling . He fucked me 3 times that afternoon, then I took a vacation from getting fucked for a couple weeks

collegeboi594

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
On a work trip I got hit up by a guy on grindr. Said he was straight and needed money and would top if I gave him $100 bucks. He was black, 5'11, fit, with a 9 inch cock. Normally I'm not a huge fan of big dick but it had been awhile and I said "fuck it." He came over to my hotel and was shocked that I was able to swallow about 7 inches of it but take all of it up my ass. His favorite was when I told him to sit there and let me ride it. He kept saying "damn, you can take a dick." He fucked me for 45 minutes to an hour and loved that I was screaming and moaning while he was on top. I made him wear a condom but still let him cum inside me. It was very enjoyable!

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yesterday this guy who lived fairly close to me, came around and it was a solid 8.5 dick.

we kissed, i sucked him off, he sniffed my underware and we fucked for 2h. by the end we were both exhausted.

after he left i had this aching feeling on my hole and i had to put my fingers in it, i texted him said feeling and he came over again and we fucked all night.

was good ha

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want stories of sex adventures with big dicks
Every time I've had sex in my entire life has been with a big dick - my own!

I've fucked women in the front seats and back seats of cars, both daytime and at night. I've had sex in the shower for some wet and soapy fun. I fucked a girlfriend (18+) on the floor of the den in her parent's house after they had gone to bed. I've gotten road head while driving down the highway at 60 mph. We stopped before I came, but she mounted me and rode me to orgasm as soon as I parked the car. I went for a walk with a girlfriend and we ducked off the road into the woods so she could give me head. She then bent over and I fucked her from behind, slamming into her while holding her hips.

Lots of great sex adventures with my own big dick!

HimboJerk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every time I've had sex in my entire life has been with a big dick - my own!

I've fucked women in the front seats and back seats of cars, both daytime and at night. I've had sex in the shower for some wet and soapy fun. I fucked a girlfriend (18+) on the floor of the den in her parent's house after they had gone to bed. I've gotten road head while driving down the highway at 60 mph. We stopped before I came, but she mounted me and rode me to orgasm as soon as I parked the car. I went for a walk with a girlfriend and we ducked off the road into the woods so she could give me head. She then bent over and I fucked her from behind, slamming into her while holding her hips.

Lots of great sex adventures with my own big dick!
Bless you, my son!!

Reactions: lapdog2001

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yesterday this guy who lived fairly close to me, came around and it was a solid 8.5 dick.

we kissed, i sucked him off, he sniffed my underware and we fucked for 2h. by the end we were both exhausted.

after he left i had this aching feeling on my hole and i had to put my fingers in it, i texted him said feeling and he came over again and we fucked all night.

was good ha
Sounds like you're taking care of business well, son -
Nice!
Indy