Sex fantasys with friends

KeepSecret

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This morning i woke up too horny for some reason and started to have a lot of sex fantasys with all my friends and people i know. It was like a string of sexual intercouse with one friend after another.

It was really frustrating but at the same time it was very nice to get into such extasy state. I really wish i reach such state when someone actually is close instead of being completelly alone.

Its in moments like this i really wish i had friends to explore sexuality but i know they would kill me if they know wath i wish.

Is it normal to keep having sex fantasys with all friends around??

Reactions: ryjini and pinokio
Yeah, I think this is totally normal. My whole life I have had intense fantasies with people from my life - especially friends and coworkers. I think just like having sexual feelings for romantic partners and having sexual feelings for total strangers (lusting after an attractive person you pass on the sidewalk or on the subway or at a bar) it's possible to have sexual feelings for friends.

Some of my hottest fantasies have included some of my closest friends.

Yeah, I think this is totally normal. My whole life I have had intense fantasies with people from my life - especially friends and coworkers. I think just like having sexual feelings for romantic partners and having sexual feelings for total strangers (lusting after an attractive person you pass on the sidewalk or on the subway or at a bar) it's possible to have sexual feelings for friends.

Some of my hottest fantasies have included some of my closest friends.

Oh i deffinetly feel very lusty about total strangers as well, specially in the subway.

Sometimes i am not even lusting over attractive people, just people who get in my life even if they are not "my type". I sometimes feel like i just want to taste them all.

Oh i deffinetly feel very lusty about total strangers as well, specially in the subway.

Sometimes i am not even lusting over attractive people, just people who get in my life even if they are not "my type". I sometimes feel like i just want to taste them all.
yeah.... I know these urges. I also want to taste all the dicks lol