Sex parties are fun

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mentioned in a post somewhere about sex parties .. and decided to post one sex party went to( wasn’t my first one ) sometimes boys guys and gals were around but this one is a guys only party…..

So here it is

My first sex party/ get together I went to (18+) I was 19 .. a guy I was with and I had just finished having sex .. he was a top and was really good at doing it.. but where I was 19 he was 37 .. Conrad was his name.

We laid there talking and he asked if I ever been to a sex party.. I said a little bit.. he tells me his description of a sex party.. says usually get invited some guys few girls and show up first thing do is take clothes off and wonder around the house.. you see someone you like .. go over do whatever floats your boat .. some guys are tops other guys are bottoms but at the party they become versatile..

I told him sound like parties I’ve known about ..

Then he says few guys that bottom mostly will wear a harness around chest and shoulders .. he started telling me why and I knew the answer to that already .. it was so the top can hold onto it and pull the bottom back as he pounds harder inside the bottom..

He tells me there’s a party at his buddies house couple weeks if wanna I wanted to join.. but warned me this party was an all guys party which was fine by me ..

I got to the party get there about 30 minutes late and I went into the side door that only people invited knew was unlocked .. and I stepped in and there was a good 10 guys in there naked and sitting around stroking their cocks and chatting ..

I took off my clothes and laid them at the door as I didn’t know where they put their clothes during this party .. and I saw one of these harnesses so I put it on

To my surprise this guys party was all older guys.. mid 20s to lower 30s but I was the youngest one there .. but that didn’t matter as age was just a number .. when seeing those hard cocks in front of me.. all I was thinking was I wanna suck those dicks and yes.. get fucked by every one of them..

I didn’t learn names too fast I knew My buddy Conrad And he introduced me to them all but as I said it takes more than once to get me to know a persons name.. especially so many..

As I walked toward conrad he tells everyone my name .. and they all looked at me eyes wide open .. and I got to looking at these dicks in front of me.. I was thinking was this a big dick party as I doubt none of them were under 8 inches ( I am as well
Little over 8 inches myself) but I had never seen so many big medium thick to a couple majorly thicker dicks in a room at same time…

One guy.. walks up to me.. takes me by my head and lowers me down to his cock .. I didn’t waste any time as I began sucking his cock. And balls and he takes a deep breathe as his teeth were together as I swallowed his dick.. and his hand laid on my head as conrad tells him that see he was not lying when he told him ( and the other guys) that I can suck and deepthroat dick pretty damned good.
The guy tells him that my mouth does feel great on his cock..

He moves to the couch as holds me by the harness to follow him and sits down and guided my mouth back onto his cock.. as I swallowed his dick he held my head.. not forcing me to go faster as I think he liked how it was going at the moment ..

As I sucked his dick.. one guy smacks my ass a little firm.. says let’s get this nice ass ready and begins to rim my ass and finger it .. I felt him spread my knees apart a little bit and says that’s better ..

After he runs a while another guy steps in and rims a while .. he had my hole so wet as he rimmed and fingered my hole .. stretching it to force three fingers inside me.. it was a little rough but it was a little pain I can tolerate

I wasn’t sure if they all rimmed me but I know a few had spent time on my hole telling these guys how sweet my yng hole tasted…

It was then I felt a cock slide into me and it felt so nice as it went in.. his hands held my hips as he slowly. Uses his cock to open the path for probably what was going to be used for a while ..

I was shifted from one cock to another to suck on .. I never worried as say about sizes but one guy was barely 8 inches but kind of curved downwards .. so as I sucked his cock it just went down my throat .. he did hold my head there for few seconds pumping it as it was all way in my throat ….

The guy fucking me held onto the harness as he slammed his dick hard into me and moaning .. fuck yeah that ass feels good .. and that he was going to fill it up so these other guys can fuck me using his cum as lube. ..

He did a few short thrusts and stopped as he began drained his cock and shooting a few good hard squirts and leaves it there a few seconds. And pulls out..

It wasn’t 5 seconds until dick to went inside me.. he dick was nice as well.. but he had a thick mushroom head on his cock so as he fucked me I could feel it sliding against the walls inside me.. .. he pulls his cock out to where head of his dick was barely still inside me and begins cumming Then pulls out and shoots some in my asscrack .. he smacks my ass tells me he be back for a second round ..

As the next cock went inside me.. the guy I was sucking began cumming in my mouth and watched me as I swallowed it ..

The next guy I was going to suck got on his knees in front of me tells me to eat his ass.. ..

I figured these guys would have been " clean" but as I rimmed his hole I can taste a little bit of shit at first .. but I kept going.. he pulls away tells whoever was me to let me get on the floor .. as I got up they had me get on my back.. the guy I was rimming squats down and has me lick his hole as the guy slid his dick inside me and began fucking me .. the one I was rimming holds my legs back says he wanted to watch as he pounded my hole harder ..

Conrad says for them to take it easy .. I stopped rimming and said everything was ok. X.. I moaned as I rimmed his hole some more and told the guy fuck my ass and how good his cock felt inside me . I don’t know if he wasn’t used to fucking that hard or fast but at times he needed to slow down.. ..

The one I was rimming moved a little and guided his cock inside my mouth.. and slowly went up and down kind of fucking my mouth a little .. he’d go a little bit further letting me guide his cock down my throat. And he got all the way in and did short strokes in and out.. then pulls out so I can catch my breath and then slides it again .. as I fingered his hole he was like fuck yeah finger my ass. And I did as he would fuck my throat a little pull out as to let me catch my breath. It was one time he was all the way in my throat he begins to say fuxk yeah as I began to feel his cock throbbing. And then shooting down my throat .. he pulls out and says that was like putting gas in a gas tank .. ..

Then another guy got in his place .. had me rim his ass a few but went directly to doing what precious guy did .. his was a little rougher to do as he was a bit thicker .. but once I got his cock wet it slid down my throat as he began to pump few times

It wasn’t no time he was shooting his load down my throat.. when he got done he pulls out and let’s me suck on the head some as more cum kept oozing out of his dick..

Conrad comes into the room with these things .. wrapped one around each ankle and they hooked on the harness I had on.. so now my legs were way up and back.. my hole sticking out there for them to keep using..

The guy that said he be back for round two.. came back and fucked me and came twice .. ..

The last person to duck me was Conrad .. he walks up and slides two fingers inside me getting his fingers wet. Then went in with three .. tells me he thought it was hot watching me get pounded like that .. as he removed fingers and shoved in his cock .. he fucked me as one of the guys. Moved in to suck my cock.. which in a few seconds filled his mouth a few times .. then Conrad cums ..

They all were done but never offered to unhook the ankles straps/ n chains. So I was there naked ass still out there ..

As I laid there I can feel some of the cum oozing out of my ass And one guys saw it .. and comes over and slides his dick inside me again and screws me feeling all of that cum welcome him inside me again ..

He stood up a little moved forward pushing my ankles beside my head and began to fuxk me as it seemed in a more up and down movement instead of back and forth . He looks into my eyes as he would push in hard like he was trying to get his balls inside me too ..
He tells me he liked a guy that likes to be fucked and I said I love a guy that loves to fuck.. so fuck me harder and slam that dick inside me as you cum ..

He went harder and did harder thrusts and then cums inside me ..after draining again.. he unhooked the ankle straps. And as he gets up he lets my legs down slowly ..

Conrad said the bathrooms down the hall if wanna clean up..

I got up walking a little funny. As I can tell my hole was prob gaped open some as their cum already was oozing out of me..

I sat on the toilet.. the last guy that fucked me went with me and talked to me as I emptied the cum and I wiped couple times and got up.. I think we both were like damn.. as we saw all the cum I just released from inside me.. as I flushed it down the toilet ..

He asked me a question about my Ashoka.. wanted to know what the scar inside me was from.. I told him I couldn’t really tell him as it was a very bad experience the resulted in me getting stitches inside my.. 7 to 8 inch scar .. and he says can he feel it .. so I let him.. and he was like damn ..

I told him I think that’s why I love to be fucked

We all got dressed and I drove home .. took a shower. And went to bed .

The next day I wake up my ass and even my throat was sore .. .. I was fine with my ass being sore.. I was used to that .. but haven’t had a sore throat from sucking dick in forever but I also never been ducked in the throat the way they did last night ..

Few days later I went to Conrad’s and he was there with few of the guys that was there that night . Plus 2 others .. and the ones that were there were like.. there he is.. and saying that one hell of a party we had the other night ..

One of the two guys that wasn’t there that night says he was invited but the wife wanted to visit her parents ..

We all sat and talked for a while .. and those two guys were like .. if I ever wanted to get together let them know..

It was a couple weeks later I was moving into my new place I just as people would say rented.. but bought a house on a land contract .. but then lick came my way and was able to pay it off in 4 years ..

the two guys said they’d help me move .. .. we broke in the new place ina good way the first night …