Sex With A Big Dick And Toes Curling

mnb00009

1st Like
Media
Long time reader first time poster. Recently had a female friend recount a tinder date that ended up in a hookup. She said the guys dick was so big that it had her toes curling the whole time. That's the first time of me hearing of that. So ladies of this forum, do big dicks really have your toes curling the whole time?

Reactions: delhicockbig

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
People can curl toes for unpleasant reasons too, like pain. Good sex that makes my toes curl is not dependant on or related to size of a dick. Dick isn't even required at all, my vibrators give some bomb ass orgasms all on their own, with no penetration of any sort.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My toes curl from orgasaming heavily which is usually from deep penetration/stimulation of my posterior fornix so I can kinda relate it to peen size personally but those powerful orgasams have all kindsa muscles spasming and twitching not just my toes.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Nothing like curling my toes around a big fat dick...before snatching it off and soaring into the night.

Like the dick destroying harpy I am.
I love every ounce of your fucking weird being. Please never change. Lol

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Long time reader first time poster. Recently had a female friend recount a tinder date that ended up in a hookup. She said the guys dick was so big that it had her toes curling the whole time. That's the first time of me hearing of that. So ladies of this forum, do big dicks really have your toes curling the whole time?
I have to ask, what’s the age range of the woman?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really I'm kinda surprised that this question was asked and that OP hadn't heard the phrase before.

My whole life I've heard the expression. On TV/movies, in music, in person. Even woman rappers have lyrics about making a man's toes curl.

Sexual stimulation makes my feel tingle, and depending on the type of stimuli my toes may or may not curl in response.

If this hasn't ever happened to anyone reading it doesn't mean you're having sex wrong, it just means your body responds differently than mine. But it is a popular phrase among people of varying ages. I've heard people older than me say it, younger too. It's just a way of saying the sex was good.

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, sometimes curling your toes is a pain response too but generally when people use it as an expression it's of pleasure/satisfaction.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Really I'm kinda surprised that this question was asked and that OP hadn't heard the phrase before.

My whole life I've heard the expression. On TV/movies, in music, in person. Even woman rappers have lyrics about making a man's toes curl.

Sexual stimulation makes my feel tingle, and depending on the type of stimuli my toes may or may not curl in response.

If this hasn't ever happened to anyone reading it doesn't mean you're having sex wrong, it just means your body responds differently than mine. But it is a popular phrase among people of varying ages. I've heard people older than me say it, younger too. It's just a way of saying the sex was good.

As was mentioned earlier in the thread, sometimes curling your toes is a pain response too but generally when people use it as an expression it's of pleasure/satisfaction.

i often wonder if the least connected questions are from people with social interaction issues.
My ASD spectrum clients don’t always get idiomatic speech.They can be too literal. Once they learn it as an “alternate definition,” it’s locked in.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
It happened when I had sex with someone I had good rapport with who happened to be eight inches. He could hit spots no other man I'd been with could, and made it seem so effortless. I could feel waves of pleasure pulsating throughout my entire body...toes curling, leg spasms, the whole works.