Sex with fat men

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is this your honest opinion? I think I've had body dysmorphic disorder.

Honestly, you just have a normal, average body. The ex I talked about had a belly a fair bit larger than yours, and several of my other partners over the years probably had as much overhang as yours (although they were mostly different body types).

If you were the guy I fell in love or lust with there's no way that belly would be enough to stop me from having a damn good time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting responses.

I'm 185cm and weigh about 97kgs. I'm not super huge, but I am quite fat. But the thing that concerns me most, is my hangover. How do you girls deal with hangover, or muffin-top? Is that a problem for you?

You are not very overweight. I wouldn't use the words "quite fat" to describe you at all! I have dated guys as heavy as you, and I didn't consider them "fat" just a bit chubby.

hippyglass

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello ladies. I'm an overweight man. I have a hangover, referred to as a "muffin-top" by the office bully, and have found sex difficult because of it.

not sure, but kinda seems like you haven't found sex difficult - if you did you'd have some specifics - but the idea of having sex.

you're just sorta thick. lots of chicks really like kinda thick, and some really really like thick. fear not. also - i'm not sure why you're on this site, but if you're a thick man with a thick cock, then there are some people who are gonna be really really happy to meet you.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, you're not nearly as bad as you think you are, man. Personally, I'd choose your build over a skinny guy in a HEARTBEAT. That being said... if you have such a problem with it... why not change it? Slight diet change and a little cardio would have that off you in no time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, you came back. Welcome back.

For now, at least. Thank you! :kiss:

Yeah, you're not nearly as bad as you think you are, man. Personally, I'd choose your build over a skinny guy in a HEARTBEAT. That being said... if you have such a problem with it... why not change it? Slight diet change and a little cardio would have that off you in no time.

I was going to say something similar, but I didn't want to sound like I thought he needed to change.

Having said that, it wouldn't take very much. Lift some weights. More muscle burns more calories and changes the shape of your body. People who work out are also happier. Actually studies show that people engaged in any self-improvement project are happier. Maybe hope that the future will be better is the real secret to happiness.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP has a history of self depreciating posts. He seems to get off on it.

Maybe so... but that doesn't mean that words of encouragement can hurt. Personally, I've needed them plenty in my life, so I'm more than happy to hand them out freely and frankly, there's an over abundance of bitterness and ugly negativity in the world as it is. I don't care to contribute.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe so... but that doesn't mean that words of encouragement can hurt. Personally, I've needed them plenty in my life, so I'm more than happy to hand them out freely and frankly, there's an over abundance of bitterness and ugly negativity in the world as it is. I don't care to contribute.

You're free to contribute how you want, as am I. There's a difference between encouraging and enabling.

Last edited: