Sex With Ugly Men

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Many men like to say that sex with ugly women is different than sex with attractive women. I'm sure you've heard the stories.

My question is, do women feel the same way about sex with ugly men? Is it different than sex with an attractive man?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Who is determining the ugliness of the men? Or the attractiveness? Is it the general public? Is there a Yelp for ugly or hot? Or is it the individual?

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, Wally. But it is not a simple answer.

And where the fuck are these stories. I never hear of guys differentiating between sex with women of different aesthetics

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Who is determining the ugliness of the men? Or the attractiveness? Is it the general public? Is there a Yelp for ugly or hot? Or is it the individual?

I know it's not the answer you want to hear, Wally. But it is not a simple answer.

And where the fuck are these stories. I never hear of guys differentiating between sex with women of different aesthetics

Do you actually listen to men?

14 People Reveal The Difference Between Having Sex With Someone Hot And Someone Ugly

Men Who Say That Ugly Girls Are Good in Bed Are Also Surprisingly Good in Bed

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
My attraction isn't strongly based on the physical. I can look at someone and become aroused, but I can become just as aroused by someone I find butt-fuckin-ugly by their demeanor, and how they carry themselves. Or, when they open their mouths, what comes out can make me want to put something they have in..

So, it doesn't change for me.

Your point about men is exactly why I laugh in the face of any man who thinks the fact that he got horny over me is a compliment.

But... My guy and I have talked about this before too. He doesn't have to find a woman physically attractive to be very attracted to her. But the way he describes it isn't the same as the vitriol you see in areas of the site. His exact words: "I just see a woman, she's not ugly or beautiful. She's a woman, and I like women". I really felt that, because it's exactly how I feel.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Personality, behavior and lifestyle matters more, but like most adults who like sex, looking sexy is important. In most irl conversations I'm similar to most women in that I'll never admit it and will say looks have no value at all. But it's not true. My actions contradict my words. If there were two men with equally fantastic personalities and one of them looked like a supermodel with a beautiful, average-to-big penis that can make me cum harder and the other was a schlubby, weird-looking bald fat guy with a tiny microdick, of COURSE I would pick the former. Most in that situation would do the same thing but don't want to be honest about it out of fear of being judged.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Most in that situation would do the same thing but don't want to be honest about it out of fear of being judged.

Meh.

And I don't think that's really what the question was anyway. He asked if sex with ugly men was different, not if given the choice you take one over the other.

For me, it's not. I've had really fucking good sex with really fucking ugly men. I've had really shitty sex with really attractive men. And vice versa. So, for me looks don't equal sexual quality whatsoever.

*Shrug*

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Meh.

And I don't think that's really what the question was anyway. He asked if sex with ugly men was different, not if given the choice you take one over the other.

For me, it's not. I've had really fucking good sex with really fucking ugly men. I've had really shitty sex with really attractive men. And vice versa. So, for me looks don't equal sexual quality whatsoever.

*Shrug*

I know what you mean. I tell people the same thing in irl, and definitely am sure to say it in environments like this board. Before i decided it was bad for my health to spend so much time in a toxic setting and significantly limiting my time here, I mean, but yea.

Like you, I've slept with weirdo-looking guys too before finding my current bf, who has a better body than a lot of them (in addition to being a wonderful person). I wouldn't go back to sleeping with men like that for anything now ^_^

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
and before you mention it: sometimes guys who look hot can be terrible lays as well, yes lol. Forgot to say it in my previous post. But hot men who have sexual experience, a good personality, intelligence, prowess at what they do, a fun lifestyle, etc? Like w/ most women, that's of course the goal when finding a partner. Who in their right mind wouldn't want that? :blush:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know what you mean. I tell people the same thing in irl, and definitely am sure to say it in environments like this board. Before i decided it was bad for my health to spend so much time in a toxic setting and significantly limiting my time here, I mean, but yea.

Like you, I've slept with weirdo-looking guys too before finding my current bf, who has a better body than a lot of them (in addition to being a wonderful person). I wouldn't go back to sleeping with men like that for anything now ^_^

I suppose we're just different. If my guy and I parted ways (which is very, very unlikely) I wouldn't be opposed to fucking an ugly fucker.

Which is perfectly fine.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Who in their right mind wouldn't want that? :blush:

Well, different people can be "in their right mind" and have different priorities than you have.

Literally the only thing in that list that doesn't matter at all to me is the attractive part. A guy can be amazing at everything and look mediocre or even just not attractive to me and I get just as twitterpated over him if he's the kind of guy I like being around.

I'm not saying you're wrong or anything, I respect your honesty. Just don't assume that I'm not being just as honest because I'm not saying the same thing you are. My priorities actually are that different from yours when it comes to finding a partner.

If my guy gets grossly overweight, loses all his hair and develops some fucky skin condition I'll still get just as horny over him. Trust me. I absolutely fucking will, because my attraction isn't based on looks to begin with.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never slept with a guy who was ugly to me. Perhaps objectively speaking, they weren’t physically attractive, but I found something sexy about them. Weight, appearance don’t matter that much to me. Hygiene is important, but so is a killer sense of humour.

And all things are never equal. Two men never have the same personality, or whatever. Neither may stand out, or both, or one. It depends so much on who the guy is and how he makes me feel.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a wedding a few years ago, and I was almost in tears laughing at the preacher. He had been doing this for some time and he said "I've seen a lot of brides in a lot of weddings over the years. And they were all beautiful. I've never seen an ugly bride. Now some just made it, but they were beautiful."

I've never slept with an ugly man. Now your concept of what is ugly might be completely different from mine. An ugly man berates people and is disrespectful to others.

I sleep with gentlemen. There are no ugly gentlemen. Some just made it, but there are no ugly gentlemen.

Brianne_24

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I mean, I think we have to address the elephant in the room here and point out how often women, even when we want to, rarely openly admit that we might prefer dating more conventionally attractive men with good personalities over men with a similarly wonderful personalities who look creepy, obese, is in poverty, incredibly short, etc. Some of you say a guy could look incredibly out of shape, creepy and poorly groomed and you'd be just as attracted to them as an equally accomplished man who looks hot. Even if those saying it ARE being genuine and good faith (I don't know anyone here personally well enough to know for sure), you can admit that you're an outlier, and any socially aware person has heard similar takes from many women who ultimately still end up with more conventionally attractive men, so it's a statement not worth taking at face value.

And even if by some miraculous coincidence most of the women here on a messageboard that exists to talk about infatuation with big dicks don't have any bodytype preferences (which to some extent might coincide with how many of those making the claim are already settled with a partner that meets their needs), it doesn't change the fact that preferences of attractiveness veering towards sex appeal (halo effect), height, status, and bodytypes are quantifiable factors that can determine who's likely to end up getting sexual needs met and even gain decent socioeconomic status and who won't. If someone told me this two years ago I'd write them off as as an incel weirdo, but then I saw too much data that backs it up.

Incels just happen to be one of many types of men effected by this, ones who have obviously handled it in the most warped and ridiculous way possible and who are being ostracized for having shitty views in addition to some of the other possible reasons. But lots of men who aren't incels are effected by it too, not only socially but economically, and might go their entire lives (that are more likely to be ones of low quality) without ever knowing some of the pleasures we take for granted/don't acknowledge as privileges in some ways.

At the end of the day, this might as well be pointed out via reasonable context, since it's a factual thing that happens and there needs to be more counterperspective to all the idjiots and toxic people who'll want to try using that objective data to support flawed and harmful ideologies.

Reactions: deleted1547822

Ms.M

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Out of dozens of men I've been with, only three would I truly consider "conventionally handsome" by mainstream standards. Some, by those same standards would be considered ugly. More than three, for sure. I picked them for how compatible we were. So long as there was a spark of attraction, it was fine.

My "type" of men was shaped by the media I consumed when I was younger. I would hazard a guess that this is true for many people's preferences/what they are attracted to. I have never once dated or even fucked a man that could be categorized as that type which I find oh so appealing to the eye. I will admit to being shallow enough to needing a spark of physical attraction to get sexually intimate, but the variety of people who can give me that spark is a deep, deep pool. Not to be an ass, but I've generally found a notable amount of people to be much more shallow in how they approach possible sexual or romantic partners. That's their prerogative/not something I can be bothered by. I'm as human and flawed as anyone in many ways, but in this particular way, I do seem to be a lot less hung up on the shallow than many. Weight can be lost or gained. Scars are something interesting for me to touch. Differently able may require me to learn new things, but I wouldn't turn someone away or be incapable of finding them attractive if we had a spark. We all will age. I've never understood fascination with height. The personality and the mind along with so many other ways of being compatible are what matter for me.

Some people have the experience and qualities that make them good in bed. Physical appearance hasn't had any relation to skill out of the dozens of people I've had sex with.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I mean, I think we have to address the elephant in the room here and point out how often women, even when we want to, rarely openly admit that we might prefer dating more conventionally attractive men with good personalities over men with a similarly wonderful personalities who look creepy, obese, is in poverty, incredibly short, etc. Some of you say a guy could look incredibly out of shape, creepy and poorly groomed and you'd be just as attracted to them as an equally accomplished man who looks hot. Even if those saying it ARE being genuine and good faith (I don't know anyone here personally well enough to know for sure), you can admit that you're an outlier, and any socially aware person has heard similar takes from many women who ultimately still end up with more conventionally attractive men, so it's a statement not worth taking at face value.

And even if by some miraculous coincidence most of the women here on a messageboard that exists to talk about infatuation with big dicks don't have any bodytype preferences (which to some extent might coincide with how many of those making the claim are already settled with a partner that meets their needs), it doesn't change the fact that preferences of attractiveness veering towards sex appeal (halo effect), height, status, and bodytypes are quantifiable factors that can determine who's likely to end up getting sexual needs met and even gain decent socioeconomic status and who won't. If someone told me this two years ago I'd write them off as as an incel weirdo, but then I saw too much data that backs it up.

Incels just happen to be one of many types of men effected by this, ones who have obviously handled it in the most warped and ridiculous way possible and who are being ostracized for having shitty views in addition to some of the other possible reasons. But lots of men who aren't incels are effected by it too, not only socially but economically, and might go their entire lives (that are more likely to be ones of low quality) without ever knowing some of the pleasures we take for granted/don't acknowledge as privileges in some ways.

At the end of the day, this might as well be pointed out via reasonable context, since it's a factual thing that happens and there needs to be more counterperspective to all the idjiots and toxic people who'll want to try using that objective data to support flawed and harmful ideologies.

You've written a lot of interesting stuff, but none of it answers my question.

Is there a difference between how ugly men behave in bed versus attractive men?

Hmm maybe your lack of answer is the answer?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Out of dozens of men I've been with, only three would I truly consider "conventionally handsome" by mainstream standards. Some, by those same standards would be considered ugly. More than three, for sure. I picked them for how compatible we were. So long as there was a spark of attraction, it was fine.

My "type" of men was shaped by the media I consumed when I was younger. I would hazard a guess that this is true for many people's preferences/what they are attracted to. I have never once dated or even fucked a man that could be categorized as that type which I find oh so appealing to the eye. I will admit to being shallow enough to needing a spark of physical attraction to get sexually intimate, but the variety of people who can give me that spark is a deep, deep pool. Not to be an ass, but I've generally found a notable amount of people to be much more shallow in how they approach possible sexual or romantic partners. That's their prerogative/not something I can be bothered by. I'm as human and flawed as anyone in many ways, but in this particular way, I do seem to be a lot less hung up on the shallow than many. Weight can be lost or gained. Scars are something interesting for me to touch. Differently able may require me to learn new things, but I wouldn't turn someone away or be incapable of finding them attractive if we had a spark. We all will age. I've never understood fascination with height. The personality and the mind along with so many other ways of being compatible are what matter for me.

Some people have the experience and qualities that make them good in bed. Physical appearance hasn't had any relation to skill out of the dozens of people I've had sex with.

So there is no difference in sexual personality between ugly and attractive men?

Interesting.